Author Topic: alien megathread [SRS]  (Read 545 times)

hi this thread is for discussion of evidence of extraterrestrial  beings (SRS posts only)

wait stuff ignore my last post

op likes getting probed

Some years ago there were these lights that were plainly visible in a mostly clear night sky that i still have no idea what they were

I would also sometimes see a very faint blue-ish purple beam of light down the street from where i lived that went up into the clouds

i had a dream where i saw a ufo shoot a gigantic laser over the horizon
like i was in my grandmas old car drivin down da road at the sunset and i saw some lightning in a cloud. like the lightning wasnt hitting the ground it was just chaining inside of the cloud and lookin kinda pretty

and then i saw a big silhouette behind the sky. when it faded in it looked like a soccerball if only the seams were visible and the rest wasn't, and the seams were glowing bright blue. then the object changed its shape into a more traditional ufo shape but once again all i could see were seams, like thick wireframe

then there was another object, it was rod-shaped and had 2 rings around it, and it shot a laser into the horizon and then i woke up

i like having dreams