Poll

Why do you support this?

I don't, and won't be voting Democrat.
7 (33.3%)
I'm evil.
14 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: MASTER MATTHEW ARCHIVE: Dear Democrat voters...  (Read 1860 times)

Annoying Oranges legit just going on popularity, all the decisions he's maked in office are based on the overall mood of the nation, the only reason the entire left hates him is because of how wack the left is

Annoying Oranges legit just going on popularity, all the decisions he's maked in office are based on the overall mood of the nation, the only reason the entire left hates him is because of how wack the left is
the left hates Annoying Orange because he's more focused on goyo beans than a pandemic, i find it comical. he does what he wants, when he wants to.

ironically left states are suffering the most amidst new stay at home orders. everyone's out having a good ol' time while people are dying outside of hospitals because there isn't enough room to tend to the sick.

you ever stop to consider that sometimes news sites might be lying abouf statistics such as the covid 19 death count to benefit their worldview?

nooooo, lets all believe the media, surely everyone is a responsible samitarian who never lies.

you ever stop to consider that sometimes news sites might be lying abouf statistics such as the covid 19 death count to benefit their worldview?
yea. but that white genocide stuff you read about, that's real, right

????????????

supporting workers rights is one thing, abolishing every existing. private entity is another. causes more harm then good