Author Topic: how has the summer been going for you boys  (Read 1906 times)

i lived live as a chad and a virgin simultaneously for a couple of weeks.
i went on a bunch of dates with people i met or already knew and screwed around a bunch. if i didnt have a date planned on a particular day id be roleplaying (erotic) online.................

the worst thing is that in some cases the erotic roleplays were better than the real love.

oh also some boys have it really rough like i have seen snake shapes that i didnt know existed

could be better. currently broke af living in a run down house in a stuffty neighbourhood with my friends from now until next summer
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 11:49:39 AM by JumboMuffin »

meh, not wrong. but its a better alternative to working at taco bell 4 years out of high school, it is what you make of it.

the worst thing is that in some cases the erotic roleplays were better than the real love.
what to expect from an active blockland forums user

i lived live as a chad and a virgin simultaneously for a couple of weeks.
i went on a bunch of dates with people i met or already knew and screwed around a bunch. if i didnt have a date planned on a particular day id be roleplaying (erotic) online.................

oh also some boys have it really rough like i have seen snake shapes that i didnt know existed
and they say there's plenty of fish in the sea but some of these fish be lookin like anchovies :|

meh, not wrong. but its a better alternative to working at taco bell 4 years out of high school, it is what you make of it.
It is an alternative, but not necessarily a better one, I saw go in as a good MOS that teaches you a high paying job, then try and get a good civilian job post military, get all the schooling you can, do everything you can to use the army's money for your benefit or they will forget you.

what to expect from an active blockland forums user
i'm not that active tbh

Pro tip for enlisting: DON'T
Benefits include: stuff command chains, Denied leave packets, and back pain
It is an alternative, but not necessarily a better one, I saw go in as a good MOS that teaches you a high paying job, then try and get a good civilian job post military, get all the schooling you can, do everything you can to use the army's money for your benefit or they will forget you.
Cool, sounds like a nightmare. I'll stick with sucking but possibly graduating from college.

was kinda uneventful cuz of corona. Couldn't go to the gym every week with my friend like we planned. At least it's my bday doe and i got legos
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 07:57:56 PM by Blockomaniac »

the summer haets beating down; stay cool bros

horrible honestly. if it isn't this virus slowly killing the country it's the horrid revelation i'll never run right again due to a forgeted up foot from october 2017 that I didn't go to the hospital for due to no insurance  :panda:

i got one charlie chaplin foot now forget yeah

my grandma (aka my real mom) died so