Author Topic: Blockland sure advanced alot...  (Read 4149 times)

As one of the people who have been here scince BLM 1.1, I see that BL has advanced alot.
But why do I have this feeling that somehow, those were the best days of BL?

PS. We can lock our own topics? :cookieMonster:

me and ya it has  i mean we get to use the  :cookieMonster: and his  :cookie: thats when we had the buggy

I think the general consensus among most people is that the glory days were back when BLM development was still active. It was the community that really made Blockland amazing back then.

Yea...it makes me yearn for the old days. :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Were can i find the latest version!!

yea blockland kinda sucks now though. not trying to be mean but it ant very fun anymore!

3(or 4 whatever you think) words
no innovation whatsoever

Yea...it makes me yearn for the old days. :cookieMonster: :cookie:
OH NOES!!! YOUR COPYING MY  :cookieMonster: :cookie: IDEA!!! meh oh well.
 :cookieMonster: :cookie:

I don't know what made the change but, it has definitely changed in experience somehow.

Actually I really like the new mods. RTB 3 is a whole lot better than BLM 6. Mostly because of all cool moving bricks and the teles and door locking and jails and (2 hours later) oh wait... I guess that's everything.

And Lego-ish weapons and cars and springy bricks and warning of dial-up users who've been kicked or banned and the friend/safe system and all the wand functions and the auto-coloring and the Editor Wand and the bombs and Cops and Robbers and loads of new bricks...and I think that's about it.
(steals Miga's idea) :cookieMonster: :cookie: