what's your favorite stuffty game?

Author Topic: what's your favorite stuffty game?  (Read 3699 times)

you know what forget this stuff, instead of slinging inflammatory rhetoric at each other lets just agree to disagree
Didn't you decide to and announce that you were gonna start trolling?

(It says "sperg", but same difference, w/e)

Imagine getting upset when you make such a dumb decision and can't take the heat

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
war game with no blood, very solemn cursing(sometimes censor bleeped), mostly handicapped AI, buggy as stuff on occasion, and a sandbox that wasnt used to its max potential. however it had alot of vehicles, guns, and you had like 40 airstikes to choose from, even loving nuke. it also had a dumb yet fun story, you could destroy almost everything, the challenges were fun to mess with, and causing faction warfare was always fun. this game was fun as hell tbh but its def stuffty too.

war game with no blood, very solemn cursing(sometimes censor bleeped), mostly handicapped AI, buggy as stuff on occasion, and a sandbox that wasnt used to its max potential. however it had alot of vehicles, guns, and you had like 40 airstikes to choose from, even loving nuke. it also had a dumb yet fun story, you could destroy almost everything, the challenges were fun to mess with, and causing faction warfare was always fun. this game was fun as hell tbh but its def stuffty too.

Mercs 2 was not stuff bitch

Watch_Dogs

its like my fav game in general lmao

oh no you didnt

oh no you didnt
Sucka tried to play me, but he never payed me, never

the first monster hunter game

Fallout 1 and 2, the story is good but they have some of the clunkers, and stufftiest gameplay of any game of that era

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy - For all intents and purposes this game is a design trainwreck but still one of the most fun FPS games I've ever played

Wow, thank you, I was trying to remember the game's name