U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 262360 times)

one of the most annoying things that i have noticed about these pro free market arguments is that they always assume that somebody can like enter cheats mode and do some crazy stuff to get themselves out of trouble.

"poor people just aren't trying hard enough! there's plenty of opportunity around, so they must be stupid to still be poor." what are they supposed to loving do, type in the forgetin cheat code to lower rent prices? type in the cheat code to get a college degree? type in the cheat code to wipe their college debt? type in the cheat code to loving fix wages to job productivity like how it was back in the 60's? what the are they actually supposed to do about the situation that they're in? they can't spawn in money in real life from their GTA 5 trainer dumbass

shows how little these people have actually tried to empathize with people who aren't as fortunate as them. stuff is different for people who are stuck living paycheck-to-paycheck. they don't have extra money to spend on stuff by definition.

honestly the most stunning thing is when these people also think they're being smart and offer what they think is real advice:
refused to put any money into the stock market these past 4 years before corona
so, they should've gambled the money that they have (that actually doesn't exist) on the stock market and also they should have been able to miraculously pull it out of the stock market just in time before corona hit. holy stuff you are something else master matthew
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 02:03:14 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Just mow lawns bro *drives away in my lamborghini my dad bought me

damn he's onto something
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 02:11:38 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

And Biden's going to fix these "gaps".

Fine, we will see.

But I have much doubt in that plan.

And Biden's going to fix these "gaps".

Fine, we will see.

But I have much doubt in that plan.
where did i ever say that

i am the man who says this about joe biden:
the best possible scenario this election is that joe biden wins the election and then imeditally loving dies. coward probably won't even do that though

of course he isn't going to fix stuff. and just to cover my bases against you imagining stuff that i didn't actually say: obama didn't fix stuff as well (see the graphs). my argument is that Annoying Orange didn't fix stuff either, despite what you were claiming.

"gaps"
you don't think they're real?

so what the hell are these then?? do you also like to imagine that data science doesn't exist???
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 03:23:43 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

it's easy to ignore stats when your entire basis of logic disregards anything factual and replaces it with your superstitions and beliefs.
some reason people believe biden supporters are as enthusiastic about him as Annoying Orange supporters are about Annoying Orange, but the truth is it's just nice to not be on the path of dictatorship. Kamala harris is a bastard and so is joe biden, but I'm not putting religious levels of faith into them either. There's a reason debates bring up Annoying Orange rallies vs BLM or Antifa protests instead of Annoying Orange vs Biden rallies. Annoying Orange as an entity has grown this hive of followers that will support every word that comes out of his mouth to the point of contradiction.
Biden taking office is just a byproduct of not wanting to put up with the insanity that has occurred from people ignoring statistics and leaving behind human empathy because it doesn't generate money.

It's like people can't understand that not everybody can be a trade electrician or plumber or stock investor or whatever it takes to not be living paycheck to paycheck. It takes empathy to realize how different everyone's life is and that being a 40/hr a week cashier at some retail joint shouldn't be considered a failure at taking every opportunity in life just because you don't frame houses 13 hours a day or whatever and actually want to spend some of your life doing things other than work. shocker.

it's easy to ignore stats when your entire basis of logic disregards anything factual and replaces it with your superstitions and beliefs.
some reason people believe biden supporters are as enthusiastic about him as Annoying Orange supporters are about Annoying Orange, but the truth is it's just nice to not be on the path of dictatorship. Kamala harris is a bastard and so is joe biden, but I'm not putting religious levels of faith into them either. There's a reason debates bring up Annoying Orange rallies vs BLM or Antifa protests instead of Annoying Orange vs Biden rallies. Annoying Orange as an entity has grown this hive of followers that will support every word that comes out of his mouth to the point of contradiction.
Biden taking office is just a byproduct of not wanting to put up with the insanity that has occurred from people ignoring statistics and leaving behind human empathy because it doesn't generate money.

It's like people can't understand that not everybody can be a trade electrician or plumber or stock investor or whatever it takes to not be living paycheck to paycheck. It takes empathy to realize how different everyone's life is and that being a 40/hr a week cashier at some retail joint shouldn't be considered a failure at taking every opportunity in life just because you don't frame houses 13 hours a day or whatever and actually want to spend some of your life doing things other than work. shocker.

Okay entire argument aside. Where tf is it 40/hr to be a cashier?

Okay entire argument aside.
this is what you get when you try to engage with master matthew seriously

this is what you get when you try to engage with master matthew seriously
I'll come up with something more serious later, it's way too early/late for an indepth back and forth.

But I did want to know where I can get a 40/hr cashier job, tbh.

brickman CLEARLY meant 40 hours a week you absolute doorknob

Okay entire argument aside. Where tf is it 40/hr to be a cashier?
this says a lot about the education system in the usa

the way brickman typed it does imply $40/hr pay but inference is key

he literally says 40/hr a week

MM is the textbook definition of a useful idiot honestly lol