please for the love god shut the forget up about politics

Author Topic: please for the love god shut the forget up about politics  (Read 1250 times)

NOOOO DON'T REMIND ME THAT THE WORLD IS FALLING APART AROUND ME I WANT TO BE BLISSFULLY IGNORANT TO MY COUNTRY'S ISSUES SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL RESPONSIBLE WHEN THE (elected) GOVERNMENT FAILS TO SERVE ITS CITIZENS!!!
baste

The discussion of politics is a necessity, just not amongst a forum of edgy keyboard warriors

nix not to be rude or anything but has that worked yet
name one instance of matthew responding to a diaper joke

hey not to get political or anything but i like pineapple on pizza so...

name one instance of matthew responding to a diaper joke
name one instance of him going away
NOOOO DON'T REMIND ME THAT THE WORLD IS FALLING APART AROUND ME I WANT TO BE BLISSFULLY IGNORANT TO MY COUNTRY'S ISSUES SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL RESPONSIBLE WHEN THE (elected) GOVERNMENT FAILS TO SERVE ITS CITIZENS!!!

I know my countries issues. I know of other countries issues. I learned none of it from someone parading around stuff on a block forum because they have to own the libs or stick it to the man I learned it because i am currently experiencing the stuff. that and the news. I don't think anyone SHOULD learn it from a block forum. anyone looking in from outside would think the forum's like, politically charged or some /pol/ stuff solely because of the threads and replies we get daily, when it's just the three loving users that do it

When you are literally being dragged out of your home to be force-fed the afraid of monsters pills for the crime of being a White Man, just remember: you could have prevented this

When you are literally being dragged out of your home to be force-fed the afraid of monsters pills for the crime of being a White Man, just remember: you could have prevented this
Imagine not accepting the thick Afraid of Monsters DC pills and enjoying the nightmare fueled ride.

so you made a topic to tell us to stop talking about politics by talking about politics?

name one instance of him going
he once locked a thread because it was full of nothing but diaper jokes so

just sayin. if you really genuinely want master "blaster" matthew to go back to r/thedonald i suggest yall stop actually trying to prove him wrong because he filters out every single piece of criticism that he doesn't align with (i do appreciate the effort tho)

just call him a groomer and watch him disappear

I know my countries issues. I know of other countries issues. I learned none of it from someone parading around stuff on a block forum because they have to own the libs or stick it to the man I learned it because i am currently experiencing the stuff. that and the news. I don't think anyone SHOULD learn it from a block forum. anyone looking in from outside would think the forum's like, politically charged or some /pol/ stuff solely because of the threads and replies we get daily, when it's just the three loving users that do it
yo cool paint drawing bro now check out mine