xbox series s

Author Topic: xbox series s  (Read 931 times)

$299

if this is supposed to be the base model then I guess physical media is no longer a standard. not that i was really into xbox anyways.

anyways get hyped to spend at least $499 on a new xbox x or ps5!!

the console looks like the box it's supposed to come in

the xbox series x was the base model, this is a cheaper option for people who don't mind losing a bit of features, ala the xbox one s
but of course handicaps will rag on new gen consoles forever without doing any research, just as they did for the initial nextgen console reveals

the xbox series x was the base model, this is a cheaper option for people who don't mind losing a bit of features, ala the xbox one s
that's what a base model is though, and the one s was the base model of that generation. either way, it's going to be the one most people buy solely based on price

Why did they put even more vents on top of the system, and then put them in a black circle? The thing looks like a speaker or one half of a hot plate

Why is this generation of consoles making weirder design choices than usual?

Regardless, i'm thankful that due to the upgraded hardware, it's only the same price as a One S, and not more, so at least it's a better deal
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 05:27:39 PM by Masterlegodude »

They could have put a disk tray in place of that intercom speaker, but i guess this is a sign that Microsoft is slowly phasing out physical CDs in favor of THE DIGITAL ERA of video games

physical copies are way more expensive than digital copies to make and deliver, and buying hard drives is a more long term investment than physically storing cds. phasing them out is the way of the future

They included the EA Play stuff within the game pass too, which is pretty incredible. If you’re already paying for gold, it’s actually an insane deal.