Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41640 times)

They're not always the victim of childhood abuse, sometimes it's just a phenotype, and I understand, I think their acts are egregious because unlike homoloveuality, because often its rape as the child is not legally old enough to give consent, but I guess it's also an argument of who can give consent.
another one for the chopping block

i still can't comprehend the fact that there is a fourteen year old on this forum whose name is literally cheese pizza who goes out of his way to defend the single actual child enthusiast on the entire forum
???

also have brickadia devs actually gone out of their way to warn their gullible underage community to not interact with the nonce they just shadowbanned yet, or are they still silencing everyone who talks about it
You don't understand, creating more weapons are much more important than making any sort of statement about a child enthusiast who worked with the team. Game development is really hard as you can see.

how hard is it to just not groom children, holy stuff

also Port liked posting child-proportioned lolis in the Hot Anime Girls thread and im pretty sure hes one of the main brickadia devs so im not surprised lol

also Port liked posting child-proportioned lolis in the Hot Anime Girls thread and im pretty sure hes one of the main brickadia devs so im not surprised lol
ohhhhh myyyyy god

inb4 it turns out that wrapperup was involved in the production of cuties

Aeonara is pulling a funny and making a new personality.
Message from inside the Brickadia contributor channel

They've made a new Twitter thing
https://twitter.com/aeonaracat?lang=en
They still have the same art
https://twitter.com/AeonaraCat/status/1275133439092551680/photo/1
I don't really think they're trying to hide that they're Aeonara.
It'd be super obvious if anyone scrolled up to one of her messages.

also have brickadia devs actually gone out of their way to warn their gullible underage community to not interact with the nonce they just shadowbanned yet, or are they still silencing everyone who talks about it
theory: brickadia was just a child enthusiast ring this whole time. the slow development and flashy art was just to appeal to a younger audience while the lack of mod support was an intentional turn off for the older audiences

how the forget is she not banned dude aeonara is child enthusiast in a group of minors