Off Topic > Games

what the hell is Among Us?

(1/12) > >>

Unimproved:
this doesnt run on byond

Masterlegodude:
It's a game like Gmod's Murder or TTT gamemode, Town of Salem, or Whodunit/Who Done It, but it's in space, so it's actually more like Space Station 13, but it's more fun and easier to get into and learn (so i've heard)

Basically, there's a team of crewmates who have carious tasks to complete around a spaceship, and then there's the imposter who tries to blend in with the crewmates while also killing them without being figured out and ejected into space

Unimproved:
please share technical details like how big groups can be, what is the ideal party size? can someone who is inexperienced with videogames play? i a stuff ton of hours in ss13 but theres no way i can get my casual friends to play that, but among us sounds like a good fit for that

BandGang Kidalex:
just loving play ttt

Masterlegodude:

--- Quote from: Unimproved on September 14, 2020, 09:54:47 AM ---please share technical details like how big groups can be, what is the ideal party size? can someone who is inexperienced with videogames play? i a stuff ton of hours in ss13 but theres no way i can get my casual friends to play that, but among us sounds like a good fit for that

--- End quote ---
I'd say 5 and up is a good party size so that there can be 4 good and 1 bad

I've not played Among Us, so what i know is through osmosis and word of mouth, but it's supposed to be, and looks, way simpler than Space Station 13, so if someone isn't very experienced with video games, this one seems simple enough that someone can just jump into it and faff about

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version