a killer is outside your house.

Author Topic: a killer is outside your house.  (Read 3293 times)

That sounds like the biggest waste of money. You can get a cheap pump action (that holds more than 1 round!) for $200.
Imagine not liking a single shot shotgun.
They are some of the most fun to shoot and will take practically any load you put through them.

That sounds like the biggest waste of money. You can get a cheap pump action (that holds more than 1 round!) for $200.
he won it in a raffle

i have a shotgun. u do the math

apparently a lot of people in this thread have shotguns ok lol

Don't just stand there! Come in!

-turn off all the lights
-sneak in somewhere the killer can't see me in
-the killer enters, trying to find me in the darkness
-make a random noise to distract them
-i take out their glock and knife from whatever they are keeping them on while they're trying to process where the noise came from
-i turn on a single light behind them
-the killer sees me, trying to take out their weapons, only to not find them
-i slowly approach them, menacingly, scaring the killer a bit
-as i get as close as i can to them, i say a series of words in a very quiet voice
-"i listen to 100 gecs"
-the killer stuffs their pants in both huge pain and panic as they scream for their lives, they look for the closet exit they can use and escape with nothing accomplished
-i stand victoriously near the window, looking at the sun rise and the singing birds, followed by doing a backflip

fin
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 11:36:02 PM by Metalliku »

Don't just stand there! Come in!
you forgot to plant a claymore by the door

you forgot to plant a claymore by the door
and place the subsonic resonator

If there was a killer outside my house then I would get up to the 4th story and hide, then I would call the police, they live right by me, but I don’t think a killer could get through the fence because it has electricity. If you didn’t understand, I wouldn’t die, because I’m rich

grab me dads pistol he keeps in one of his drawers (not saying which one), get cover and utilise my second amendment right once the killer comes in

grab me dads pistol he keeps in one of his drawers (not saying which one)
just in case we wanted to break into your house, steal the pistol and didn't have time to check all of the drawers you know. really important information.

i would grab the gun, fail to rooster the loving thing because my arms are that weak and then run da forget away

just in case we wanted to break into your house, steal the pistol and didn't have time to check all of the drawers you know. really important information.
what you want me to draw a map of my house

i live in a dorm idiot

if you live in an apartment or condo do they gotta go through security