Off Topic > Drama

cHeEsEpIzZa2 DESPERATELY wants you to think he knows what he's talking about

(1/22) > >>

TlTO:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=326172.0
(previous thread if you havent given it a peek yet)
it seems "cHeEsEpIzZa2"has learned a lot from arguing with blocklanders about politics he knows nothing about and is now branching out to other subjects... but as a licensed professional, i cant help but see these posts as a cry for help.

The Embarrassing

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 10, 2020, 08:52:47 AM ---yah this would be epic

also spotters if we get hitscan rifles

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 12, 2020, 06:22:57 AM ---handicaps complaining when someone suggests a realistic way to add skill to sniper, because then they can't point-and-click adventure to first place

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 12, 2020, 04:00:24 PM ---???

adding skill to hitscan snipers by not adding anything to complicate the process and instead letting people just click to win

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: plad101 on October 12, 2020, 07:59:31 PM ---You must have never used this pack or your brain is missing

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 12, 2020, 08:32:34 PM ---haven't actually used it yet, i have not played much blockland in the past month. i'm just giving suggestions based off my previous experience with other weapons

--- End quote ---
hmm everyone in this thread talking about realism and game balance in this thread? (only active thread in modification help) better offer my two cents... *pushes up glasses* Snipers in real life have spotters so if you add spotters you can balance the hitscan snipers (there are no hitscan snipers)

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 06, 2020, 05:15:02 AM ---??? if anything, you would be the redditor for bootlicking china

--- End quote ---
... ???

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 05, 2020, 07:50:44 PM ---so? 9/11 wasn't bad because it killed a lot of people (it didn't), it was bad because it caused huge damage to nearby buildings, destroyed a landmark, and killed completely innocent people just... randomly. on a traditional warfront, you know a soldier is probably going to die. he might accomplish great deeds for the country, but he probably will die. but in 9/11, random people, with no warning or reason, died. when you think about it, all the damage of 9/11 was caused by 2 people. imagine if CIA had an army of even just 100 on planes. THAT is why 9/11 was so bad.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Justanaverageguy on October 05, 2020, 07:59:29 PM ---This is one hell of a hottake. Property can be rebuilt. 9/11 was traumatic because it presented a level of vulnerability the American public hadn't felt before. Before 9/11 the proverbial bad guys were always "over there" and abstract in the minds of the U.S. people. 9/11 exploited vulnerabilities in domestic infrastructure to attack domestically, causing the eyes of the public to swivel from foreign battlefields to paranoia about its own soil and security, a massive change from the way such things had been addressed previously.
Covid is the same thing. These aren't "America" problems. Deadly diseases wiping out huge swaths of a population was, to the public, something that happened in poverty. It was a "China" issue, or an "Africa" issue. We were dissociated to the point that people have been pointing out or vulnerability to mass pandemics for years and there was no major update to our system of response.

--- End quote ---
(averageguy unleashes the ownage on cheesepizza)

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 06, 2020, 05:13:51 AM ---yah yah that's what i was trying to say

--- End quote ---
backpedalers this is your mindset

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 04, 2020, 08:15:51 PM ---honestly do people even play anything past 1.12.2 if they can help it, i mean it's trash now that they completely revamped literally the entire texture pack to look like stuff.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Masterlegodude on October 04, 2020, 08:22:47 PM ---It looks nearly identical as far as i can see

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 04, 2020, 08:26:52 PM ---seriously? literally every item looks like it was from a chinese ripoff called "blockcraft" or something. i legit cant find a single item or block that doesn't look noticeably different

--- End quote ---
"I haven't played Minecraft in 3 years. I want to validate my abandonment of that game (to nobody but himself) in this thread." (nobody asked)

(click to enlarge)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90MjdAWKgjs

he is also unable to pick up on jokes

--- Quote from: TlTO on September 12, 2020, 01:39:21 PM ---aha ha ha.. this game is not made for little kids like you.. go play with your toys little boy ha ha ha...

--- End quote ---
(^ joke)

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on September 20, 2020, 07:20:07 PM --->lego game marketted to children
>"ahaha kids stinky!!!"

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on September 21, 2020, 05:16:49 AM ---doesn't change the facr op posted soft research in a lego game for kids

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: TlTO on September 21, 2020, 04:33:18 PM ---i am the op you loving idiot

--- End quote ---
upon owning him hardcore, he immediately started backpedaling (again) and tried to crack some jokes of his own (they are not funny)

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on September 21, 2020, 08:53:05 PM ---the next person to post slurps down bloody, steamy donkey stuffs on the daily

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on September 29, 2020, 07:55:30 PM ---[i mg width=750]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/772867489042305428/F3B577B124FA86D93D692D16A7D0C871DB799379/?imw=200&imh=200&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true[/img]

literally everyone who buys this

--- End quote ---
(pic he thought was really funny upon browsing steams artwork hub for 15 minutes (embarrassing) )

The Sad

now normally if someone like this got banned and i didnt have to see his posts anymore, i would laugh my ass off because he's loving annoying... but upon further investigation i can no longer believe such a thing. you see, if he gets banned he will literally have nowhere else to go.
in an attempt to scope out what other kinds of games he plays, i got stopped because his games are private... but he was confident enough to leave public reviews for a handful of games, and i was blown away by what i saw.
What you read WILL shock you.
a quote from his SCP Secret Laboratory Steam review:

--- Quote ---...I have never, not once in my life, came across a game more toxic, more boring, and more unbalanced than SCP: Secret Laboratory. I would rather play CityRPG on Blockland than sludge through this clearly unbalanced game...
--- End quote ---
a very interesting brown townogy to make especially when you claim the game is dead as forget in your...
Onset Steam review:

--- Quote ---game is completely and irreversibly dead. blockland, a 15 year old lego game, gets around 15-20 players in the prime time of the day. this gets about 2.
--- End quote ---
https://i.imgur.com/x5Ijzii.png
https://i.imgur.com/0iCtgW0.png
https://archive.is/XZCrf
https://archive.is/epe05 (archived in case he privates his stuff because i invaded his privacy for the sake of investigative journalism)

and if we're on the topic of steam...
19 friends? total? i feel bad for you son...

so now i present to you my hypothesis.. cheesepizza (similar to fuzztoast) is only acting this way because he has no friends to talk to and gets zero pusillanimous individual

--- Quote from: Unimproved on October 12, 2020, 12:41:36 PM ---go on then, stop using discord

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on October 12, 2020, 02:28:01 PM ---i basically don't use it already, i probably have less than 5 minutes in it per day

--- End quote ---
so please, someone PLEASE befriend this man so he becomes normal and shuts the forget up
his steam is here so if you want to lend a helping hand send him a friend request

this thread brought to you by

maxxamillion:
DAYUUM yet another fire production. This thread rules. /support

Luigi609²:
/support

RADICAL_PROBLEM_USERINCEL:

--- Quote from: cHeEsEpIzZa2 on August 18, 2020, 02:19:22 PM ---this completely. i have both adhd and aspergers and i can assure you people with autism are extremely gullible.

--- End quote ---

Crook:
really do hope that's not his actual full name and location

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version