Off Topic > Forum Games

W.I.P Halloween Film - Filming Completed!

(1/1)

Mr.Annoying:
In collaboration with the Blockbusters Productions film clan, I'm helping produce another film to be released by Halloween 2020. This would be the fifth film I've produced so far, and I recommend you look at my others on YouTube if you want to see my experience.

Film Description:
Synopsis: As Halloween grows near, a rancher begins to notice supernatural events unfolding at his pumpkin patch.
About The Film: The film will be roughly two minutes. We need actors to portray the pumpkin-patch-goers, supernatural entities, and the pumpkin patch owner. (Some of these background roles could be automated.)

Screenshot of the set, built by Cowtastic, Daffytitanic, Kreftos and I:

Roles: Casting closed!

Contacts:
Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I don't get too many of those so I'll have an easy time sorting your contacts out.
Also join the Blockbusters Productions' discord server to get involved with the film making process: https://discord.gg/f7ve9XZ

*Some of this information may be subject to change later on as the film develops and if ideas shift.

Happy Halloween everyone, we look forward to releasing this film.

cHeEsEpIzZa2:
wrong forum mate

Mr.Annoying:
That may or may not be so, but would you like to be in the film?

Biqus:
If we are an actor then do we need to voice act

Mr.Annoying:

--- Quote from: Biqus on October 23, 2020, 12:17:32 AM ---If we are an actor then do we need to voice act

--- End quote ---

Optionally. There will be voices in the video, but who's acting and who's voice acting is irrelevant in the final film.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version