Off Topic > Creativity

Made part of ACM City out of Legos, plus some BL avatars.

(1/5) > >>

Blockomaniac:
I wanted legos for my birthday, but I didn't know what set I wanted, and eventually I got the idea to make my own in LDD and just order the parts off Pick-A-Brick. I decided to make a default blockland save for nostalgia's sake. I looked them over and settled on the Gazebo section of ACM city, since it was on a 64x64 baseplate, and I already owned 4 32x32 lego plates. This is a mostly-accurate recreation, but a few things are different. The roof of the gazebo, for one. I had to improvise because Pick-a-Brick didn't have the exact ramp pieces needed, iirc. The benches are also 6 studs long instead of 8 (that was just my mistake in LDD, which I didn't realize until I had ordered the parts).

Pics:

I also made the blockland ingame avatars of some of my friends out of legos and put them in the build. I couldn't do everyone I wanted though, since some people have really specialized avatars and thus were hard and expensive to make irl. For the ones I chose to do though, I think I did well enough:

From left to right:
Lordician, Bomb Kirby (he just has the default avatar), Madman (not an actual person but I saw the red head on bricklink and thought it would be funny to make), GR8DAYSETH, Carbon Zypher, Me, Tophat, Aware, Pecon, and Redconer (I think he switches between a guy in red chainmail armor and an orange juicebox thing with peglegs, so I made the latter). I also made Armyunit and Hanhan13 but I didn't put them in this picture. They were in the gazebo and I didn't want to have to remove the roof to put them back in after taking them out for the picture.

Redconer and Carbon Zypher enjoying a walk.

Bombkirby and his irl cat Squeaky

Madman destroying a lamp post

Armyunit and Hanhan13. Army's the blue guy and Han is the red and pink girl.

Lordician just chilling I guess. Wasn't sure where else to put him lol.

GR8DAYSETH, sitting on a bench that's 2 studs shorter than it is in blockland. Oops.

Aware making spammy fire bricks and Pecon getting annoyed at him for it. All while Tophat sits AFK.

A final image of the gazebo.

Thanks to A-master for making ACM city in 2008.

Siberian Husky:
nice

Insert Name Here²:
build the entirety of acm city in irl lego

or some other default bl save

Blockomaniac:
i'd like to make more in the future. Unsure which ones tho. The demo house would be really easy lol

Insert Name Here²:
do demo house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bonus points if u make a jeep and a fake vehicle spawner out of tiles

only if u want tho :^)

this stuff is epic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version