Author Topic: Cubescape Optimizer  (Read 4535 times)

Cubescape Optimizer
Version 1.0

Brick mod that provides variants of default cubes and a script to optimize default cubescape builds! To use, do /optimizeCubescape [name/blid].
Bricks can be found in the Baseplates category.

Note the addon is called Brick_CubescapeOptimizer to make it easier to find/enable, since it comes with a significant number of bricks.

it only applies to cubescape, and it checks for proper alignment. any other bricks are ignored

just to be clear:
- it checks for collision/rendering being the same. it ignores unraycasted bricks.
- it checks for color/colorfx/shapefx being the same
- it checks no bricks its removing is named or has events/item/light/music
- it checks for full trust between all the bricks it removes (as it may find bricks in a different brickgroup while attempting to optimize).
- it checks if the brick datablocks are the same (so it only merges 4x cubes with other 4x cubes)
- it ignores all modter

Download

Also check out AutoPlateTerrain for generating grass on top of cubescape quickly and efficiently!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 12:59:36 AM by Conan »

A very useful script Conan thanks so much for releasing this

YOOOOO........ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i love you conan bucherman

WIN!
also FAILURE because you optimize a build with plank floors and OH NO forget NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WIN!
also FAILURE because you optimize a build with plank floors and OH NO forget NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
it only applies to cubescape, and it checks for proper alignment. any other bricks are ignored

just to be clear:
- it checks for collision/rendering being the same. it ignores unraycasted bricks.
- it checks for color/colorfx/shapefx being the same
- it checks no bricks its removing is named or has events/item/light/music
- it checks for full trust between all the bricks it removes (as it may find bricks in a different brickgroup while attempting to optimize).
- it checks if the brick datablocks are the same (so it only merges 4x cubes with other 4x cubes)
- it ignores all modter
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 06:54:01 PM by Conan »

Another quality addon by Conan.

good stuff. saved me nearly 10k bricks on my mountain

Honestly pretty amazing. Now I can mass-build cubescape with 8x8 and 4x4 cubes without having to worry about brickcount, and then build grass over it all automatically with your plating script.

Honestly pretty amazing. Now I can mass-build cubescape with 8x8 and 4x4 cubes without having to worry about brickcount, and then build grass over it all automatically with your plating script.

the future is now old man

bruh pls do this stuff for modter :o