2 (9.1%)
Sunny Side Up
5 (22.7%)
Boiled
2 (9.1%)
Poached
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Favorite kind of Eggs  (Read 2390 times)

deviled eggs are top loving tier

deviled eggs suck
how do you consistently have terrible taste buds wtf

i like scrambed eggs mixed with ketchup and mustard lololololl

how do you consistently have terrible taste buds wtf
bruh deviled eggs taste really bad ur taste buds are what's terrible

bruh deviled eggs taste really bad ur taste buds are what's terrible
Do you like hard boiled eggs?

hard boiled eggs taste good

deviled eggs, mostly the wierd seasoning combo and filling stuff they have, don't taste good

the flavor profiles don't mix

Actually, i'll admit that i've never had deviled eggs, but i don't like mustard, so if they have mustard as filling, then yeah, i probably wouldn't like them either, TBH

I'm fine with mayonnaise though, but mustard is like, acidic, even just the smell of mustard is capable of singeing my nosehairs

egg fried rice is something else

Actually, i'll admit that i've never had deviled eggs, but i don't like mustard, so if they have mustard as filling, then yeah, i probably wouldn't like them either, TBH

I'm fine with mayonnaise though, but mustard is like, acidic, even just the smell of mustard is capable of singeing my nosehairs
I used to think the same thing until recently. I've found I do not like yellow mustard but spicy brown/dijon are both amazing.

Mustard is dope spread that stuff

Sunny side is the best because you can dip your toast in it, but I also love egg-in-a-hole where you cut a hole in some bread and cook the egg inside of it. It cooks toast and the egg together at the same time. Other people have different names for it. I leave mine a bit runny so I can use the hole that was cut out (which I also toast) to dip into it.