Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.

Author Topic: Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.  (Read 9239 times)

is loving your 15 year old significant other while youre 15 and both in your freshman year considered child enthusiasm yes or no radical Problem User

is loving your 15 year old significant other while youre 15 and both in your freshman year considered child enthusiasm yes or no radical Problem User
Hmmmmm... depends.

so did you actually just unironically respond to somebody admitting to ownership of child research with a meme of a children’s cartoon or are you pulling our leg here
something tells me you spend your free time stuffting your pants about politics on a dead lego forum because you’re too inadequate at picking up social cues to make meaningful relationships
If you're not living life ironically, you're not living.

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that when Master Matthew isn’t arguing about Donald Annoying Orange with blocklanders he’s stuffting in diapers and watching cartoons for 9 year olds

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that when Master Matthew isn’t arguing about Donald Annoying Orange with blocklanders he’s stuffting in diapers and watching cartoons for 9 year olds

And when it came out I was 9 years old.
2007 was 13 years ago. Please get with the times.

And you are still watching it
Bruh it's like one piece.
They said there's 104 days of summer vacation, but it's more like 2000.

I'll probably be dead before they find the One Piece.

One piece loving sucks
But Phineas and Ferb doesn't.

Also they have some loving fantastic songs.

If you're not living life ironically, you're not living.
And when it came out I was 9 years old.
2007 was 13 years ago. Please get with the times.
Bruh it's like one piece.
They said there's 104 days of summer vacation, but it's more like 2000.

I'll probably be dead before they find the One Piece.
But Phineas and Ferb doesn't.

Also they have some loving fantastic songs.

It's not that I think any of the answers in this thread are going to be any good, but do you guys ever stop and think, "Wow, a simple bot network is indistinguishable from my social media behavior"?

You guys act now like you're above everything and giving a stuff is so "cringe", but before Google dominated everything and got you into your little bubbles we used to get earnestly weird and interesting stuff. Strange people who didn't make sense to anyone and had little website shrines constructed around their behavior - not because they made us mad, but because it was fascinating to think such people existed out in the world.

Today, we have you guys. You're the safest, most middle-of-the-road kind of content. Posting and reposting the same old thing over and over without ever thinking or coming up with new ideas. Sure, we'll never build communities around your autism, but even if the spam pulls in millions of views for you algorithmically, you'll never be memorable to anyone except for as that annoying thing people were doing for a while. Like a modern hula-hoop, or a Tamagotchi, but not even fun like the old fads. Just bland and approachable.

It's not that I think any of the answers in this thread are going to be any good, but do you guys ever stop and think, "Wow, a simple bot network is indistinguishable from my social media behavior"?

You guys act now like you're above everything and giving a stuff is so "cringe", but before Google dominated everything and got you into your little bubbles we used to get earnestly weird and interesting stuff. Strange people who didn't make sense to anyone and had little website shrines constructed around their behavior - not because they made us mad, but because it was fascinating to think such people existed out in the world.

Today, we have you guys. You're the safest, most middle-of-the-road kind of content. Posting and reposting the same old thing over and over without ever thinking or coming up with new ideas. Sure, we'll never build communities around your autism, but even if the spam pulls in millions of views for you algorithmically, you'll never be memorable to anyone except for as that annoying thing people were doing for a while. Like a modern hula-hoop, or a Tamagotchi, but not even fun like the old fads. Just bland and approachable.
And I'm sorry, who is this directed toward?

heres how Annoying Orange can still win: