Blockland Forums > General Discussion

bl glass website is on funky business

(1/2) > >>

bigcapitalbaka:
attempting to access https://blocklandglass.com/ gives me a security warning

would this possibly have any adverse effects with hosting, like admin prefs or something?

thanks

TheViewer:
Looks like they forgot to renew the security certificate. I think ingame functions like admin prefs should be fine.

Conan:
its completely fine its SSL cert is just borked. i notified jincux so it'll be fixed whenever he checks his discord pms.

ssl cert expired means that if someone tried to man in the middle attack you accessing the website they could steal your login. or serve you bad addons. something to that extent. nobodys gonna take that time and effort to mitm anyone through blocklandglass though.

bigcapitalbaka:
ok thanks guys

Filipe:
Correction, I can't download anything from the Glass website, I press the download button and nothing happens.

--- Quote from: Conan on November 25, 2020, 01:51:37 PM ---its completely fine its SSL cert is just borked. i notified jincux so it'll be fixed whenever he checks his discord pms.

ssl cert expired means that if someone tried to man in the middle attack you accessing the website they could steal your login. or serve you bad addons. something to that extent. nobodys gonna take that time and effort to mitm anyone through blocklandglass though.

--- End quote ---
Thanks yet again Conan <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version