Author Topic: Clowns be DDosing servers again  (Read 12416 times)

so why are we ditching the "I know who it is thing" so fast

because i was done speaking to you
So instead of being patient, you ban me? Good one dude.  Not to mention you didn't give a crap about this thread until 6 days later when I posted a random ass picture of your server listing that someone else in your server pointed out.  After you found out, everyone in your server became paranoid and started spamming the chat asking why I posted it.  Idk man that seemed sus to me but if you did nothing you ain't got nothing to be paranoid about right?

So instead of being patient, you ban me? Good one dude.  Not to mention you didn't give a crap about this thread until 6 days later when I posted a random ass picture of your server listing that someone else in your server pointed out.  After you found out, everyone in your server became paranoid and started spamming the chat asking why I posted it.  Idk man that seemed sus to me but if you did nothing you ain't got nothing to be paranoid about right?
Man, seeing as he's associating himself with Raulix I'm not surprised

no one was paranoid and yeah we spammed asking u but its bc u couldnt give a straight answer
Man, seeing as he's associating himself with Raulix I'm not surprised
lmao