[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 70151 times)

the point is it was an outlandish statement and also a jab that obviously gets on your nerves to point out the fact that you cant stop saying outlandish stuff

once again its not that hard

i implore you to use the brain cells that were given to you by mother nature it really is a blessing my guy

itt: deus ex goes off the deep end

the point is it was an outlandish statement and also a jab that obviously gets on your nerves to point out the fact that you cant stop saying outlandish stuff

once again its not that hard

"I'm only acting like a drooling dipstuff to prove that YOU are actually the one acting like a drooling dipstuff"

Frontal lobe: damaged

English Class: Satire

like what the forget do you want anybody to say to you at this point? you're actually 23 years old this is just loving embarrassing lmaooo

Gotta love Brickadia aka creepcord

anyone who uses discord still is either: a creep, furry, mentally unstable in some capacity, or underaged. seriously kids should not be using it and if mods don't ban them on sight, that alone is a massive red flag to me. normally i'm all for learning the hard way how to act on the internet, but in private chatrooms they can easily be groomed instead which is way worse than being called a slur.

anyone who uses discord still is either: a creep, furry, mentally unstable in some capacity, or underaged. seriously kids should not be using it and if mods don't ban them on sight, that alone is a massive red flag to me. normally i'm all for learning the hard way how to act on the internet, but in private chatrooms they can easily be groomed instead which is way worse than being called a slur.
big words for someone born in a petri dish

Can't take you seriously knowing you jerk it to child research
well i certainly didn't learn about arrogant cuckolds through child research deus ex. don't take me seriously then if you don't want i'm not trying to convince you of anything, just provide a perspective on people i know who trick themselves into believing they're in control over their love lives. go talk to your 'stacy' about it

Children should not be allowed on the internet at all.

well i certainly didn't learn about arrogant cuckolds through child research deus ex. don't take me seriously then if you don't want i'm not trying to convince you of anything, just provide a perspective on people i know who trick themselves into believing they're in control over their love lives. go talk to your 'stacy' about it

I spoke to Stacy and she said you're a weirdun

Good thing I'm all 5