adulting is loving hard

Author Topic: adulting is loving hard  (Read 4433 times)

There's so many 20-30 year olds walking around who barely function. I can't even imagine the "adults" we'll have in the next two decades lol.

There's so many 20-30 year olds walking around who barely function. I can't even imagine the "adults" we'll have in the next two decades lol.
Shut up, neurotypical

I wish, dood. it's not like I was excluding myself.

well i know i vented but if y'all are struggling i am willing to have my dms open if you need my help

Immediately people say "take meds" but that's not how you treat your depression. Medication is a supplement, not a solution. If you want any advice, foremost think about how you're treating yourself. E.g. diet, exercise, sleep schedule, sunlight. Perhaps something is wrong there and it's making you exhausted. I had the same issues in high school because I was neglecting myself.

Yo child enthusiasts r us is 5 blocks that way, bounce

Immediately people say "take meds" but that's not how you treat your depression. Medication is a supplement, not a solution. If you want any advice, foremost think about how you're treating yourself. E.g. diet, exercise, sleep schedule, sunlight. Perhaps something is wrong there and it's making you exhausted. I had the same issues in high school because I was neglecting myself.
Go back to your 5 year hiatus creep freak

Personal Text:If only I could show you how much I've changed.

You don't have to derail the thread, I'm not a child enthusiast.

You don't have to derail the thread, I'm not a child enthusiast.
The senate will decide your fate.

And I'll stand by that statement, but I'm not bringing drama to a random OT thread to explain it,

The thread has had one OT post in 11 days it's dead now hold this L child enthusiast

And I'll stand by that statement, but I'm not bringing drama to a random OT thread to explain it,
Pigs caught you mid sentence huh, unlucky