Author Topic: goth gf thread  (Read 1042 times)

Tony locked the other one for some reason but I figured if anyone had any tips on how to get a goth gf I'm down to hear what you have to say

Not having a goth wife, ngmi.

he didnt like that his thread about gfs was full of bfs trying to be gfs

might as well become the goth gf :)

he didnt like that his thread about gfs was full of bfs trying to be gfs
No thats exactly what he wanted

where the hot stuff at???

Im so loving horny for art hoes. I want to forget a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "this is a bop," or "gay disaster" I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty thighs. I want to pour ropes onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe thru her jean overalls while pretending to be interested while she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. IM SO. loving. Horny

No thats exactly what he wanted

the cat <                 (the bag)
(he (the cat) is outside of the bag)

i am still available, my nipples are still plump