Author Topic: edit lol  (Read 1403 times)

This isn't really relevant but to anyone who reads this edit I've been trying to use this forum less to improve my character and personality and I don't want to fall into old toxic habits that I really regret having as a teenager.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 01:27:47 AM by Frequency »

you're well known to those in your personal life and that's what really matters. don't compare yourself to others based around their popularity, it'll only serve to create anxiety. have a good night fam.

you're well known to those in your personal life and that's what really matters. don't compare yourself to others based around their popularity, it'll only serve to create anxiety. have a good night fam.
this. as someone who used to compare themselves to other popular people in the past i will say try to ignore those thoughts all you can, think about the people that care about you and the ones you care about, that's what truly matters

Nobody here is popular they are just astroturfed by their discord

being relevant on this forum has always been a graph and unless you are on an extreme corner or make add-ons nobody cares. take pride in not being either a gigantic moron or a klansman

Idk I've always noticed your posts.
I've been posting here for like 10 years and I'm still a nobody.

eh

posting is still nice, even when i don't have much to say

if you wanted to be relevant here you really missed the right time to be, just enjoy yourself in the now