To the Blockland Forums: An apology, and thank you.

Author Topic: To the Blockland Forums: An apology, and thank you.  (Read 3262 times)

I dont really remember you but you seem cool I hope you have a good day today

i transitioned too from male to alpha male

It's only natural to look back on old post you've made and cringe a little (or lot). That means you have grown as a person since then and now you know better than back then. It's best not to dwell on them too much as too much rumination is bad for your sanity.

i transitioned too from male to alpha male
300% more testosterone, 300% more testicles

It's only natural to look back on old post you've made and cringe a little (or lot). That means you have grown as a person since then and now you know better than back then. It's best not to dwell on them too much as too much rumination is bad for your sanity.
huh, that's a good way of thinking about it

imn only still here because i never got over how i lost every friend i made on here in the past 7 years, or dont speak to anyone from here. i just post stuff for myself. i dont think theres any point at all.
when i get a reply from an old user that isnt negative it makes me happy, i think that is the only point. im having a lot of trouble with believing my friends are honest about being my friend, i spend a lot of time these days trying to get positive attention from people so i can tell my doubt wrong but it isnt that effective
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 05:20:14 AM by Unimproved »

imn only still here because i never got over how i lost every friend i made on here in the past 7 years, or dont speak to anyone from here. i just post stuff for myself. i dont think theres any point at all.
when i get a reply from an old user that isnt negative it makes me happy, i think that is the only point. im having a lot of trouble with believing my friends are honest about being my friend, i spend a lot of time these days trying to get positive attention from people so i can tell my doubt wrong but it isnt that effective
it honestly sounds like you need irl friends because those relationships are harder to break. from my personal experience only the strongest internet friendships can really persist in the long term, and meeting with them irl makes them so much stronger, incomparable to any other alternative.

the people from here ive met with irl, even if only once/briefly, are people ill never forget - not necessarily because we became closer but rather because the human and present experience of an irl meeting being so distinct against years of online messaging.

why are there so many apology posts lately, does guilt weigh so heavily over people who made a forum post over 9 years ago that bad?
We all forgeted each other up too much and now we all realized we have no personality outside of the internet and our only (friends)[friends] are here. :^)

edit:
@tony
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 12:46:01 AM by Soukuw »

Didn't you collab with Man of Reason with the Christmas/New Years DDOS attack on the forums lol? I remember conversing with someone back in my stuffty Ms Terra days about this claiming they knew MOR and whatever else, we forgeted around and trolled on GMOD, talked about the DDOS, etc. This was over Steam, and the person had the exact same crow avatar you used to use on here as their Steam avatar. Considering what the picture was, I don't think it was a coincidence.

i got banned for saying some stuff like this years ago
a far better post i could have made would have been "get over yourself" because the only people who log back into this website after 5 years to write an entire autobiography about their axe wound are mentally ill and desperate for attention