The "forget Wal-Mart" Thread | forget all things Wal-Mart

Author Topic: The "forget Wal-Mart" Thread | forget all things Wal-Mart  (Read 2542 times)

are you implying foreign importing and exporting of goods is supposedly bad for an economy built on foreign trade

The american economy is not built on foreign trade lmfao what

No. But that's the problem.

Our import to export ratio is unbalanced.

We're importing more than we export. And the amount we are making on imports is not enough to cover export expenses.
us makes almost half a trillion more in imports than it does in exports. we certainly don't grow our own avocados

forget wal-mart. all my homies hate wal-mart. steal from them when possible.

i like doller store more than wal mart

applied there 3 times and all 3 i failed the "are you capable of following basic tasks and/or social interaction" quiz

hating on walmart is so 2004, everyone's moved on to hating amazon now. get with the times, grandpa.

applied there 3 times and all 3 i failed the "are you capable of following basic tasks and/or social interaction" quiz
cant wait for the future so that hiring decisions are made by how my chakras align and if i ever thought of unions in my life

cant wait for the future so that hiring decisions are made by how my chakras politics align and if i ever thought of unions wrong in my life
With these few changes the future is now, old man.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 12:25:13 PM by Master Matthew² »

cant wait for the future so that hiring decisions are made by how my chakras align and if i ever thought of unions in my life
my chakra is a hammer and sickle

With these few changes the future is now, old man.
i mean your kinda late on the cancel culture train, people have been getting fired for unions or communism since the 1800s

i mean your kinda late on the cancel culture train, people have been getting fired for unions or communism since the 1800s
also ppl getting their lives cancelled by the cia too