Author Topic: SpeedKart Remastered Project - New Video! (Pg. 4)  (Read 8087 times)

A project that was put on hold is finally back on track, and now as a collaboration project!

This is the SpeedKart Remastered Gamemode, a project to revive the original with brand new karts with improved handling model,
engine sounds and both remastered and new tracks, but now it's a collaboration project, which means
a good number of talented and dedicated members have decided to team up to make it happen!

Members:
- Filipe1020 (Project host / Developing the new Karts)
- Corpora1Bird (Track Builder / Server Host)
- Mickey (Server Host)
- NightHawk (Programmer / Tester)
- Brickitect (Track Builder)
- AlexK198 (Track Builder)
- Baked (Track Builder)
- Manteuro (Tester / Music Composer)
- Dragonslayer182 (Track Builder)
- Daffytitanic (Track Builder)
- MoltenKitten (Track Builder)
- Luc (Sand Castle additions)
- Kicke (Server Host)
- DodgeViperACR16 (Server Host)
- Misterlegodude (Tester)
- Deadfall07 (Tester)
- TGB (Tester)
- Meta_KnightX (Tester)
- Kane (Tester)
- Crazy54311 (Tester)
- Speed73 (Tester)
- Mr.Annoying (Tester / Track Builder)
- Baja Blast (Tester)

Tracks in Development:
- Lighthouse Remastered - WIP 95%
- Sand Castle Remastered - Done!
 Jungle Storm - WIP 95%
 Gamble Rush - 100% Done!
 Sumo Arena by NightHawk - 100% Done!
 Classic Bedroom Themed Track by Baked - WIP 50%
 Tropical City Track by AlexK198- WIP 30%

Screenshots

Videos
SpeedKart Remastered - New Tracks Showcase 1 - Watch here
SpeedKart Remastered Announcement Trailer - Watch here
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 11:58:08 PM by Filipe »

YOOOOOO

SPEEDKART 2 BAY-BEEEEEEE

Always loved Speedkart, can't wait to play this game again just for this gamemode, excited for the release

Isn't SpeedKart always sort of doomed to fail because of the wonky vehicle physics? I'm assuming after all these years they're still broken since apparently player/server connections and physics go hand in hand.

Isn't SpeedKart always sort of doomed to fail because of the wonky vehicle physics? I'm assuming after all these years they're still broken since apparently player/server connections and physics go hand in hand.

either
a.) don't have stuffty internet
or
b.) don't join a server thats 3 continents away

other than that it's good enough

looks like regular speedkart but with weird skyboxes, and trees and karts that break the art style even more
one of the maps literally uses smallbricks

either
a.) don't have stuffty internet
or
b.) don't join a server thats 3 continents away

other than that it's good enough

Bro don't knock playing against Brazilians in the middle of the night 'till you try it.

The physics are improved, you'll still get the stratosphere launches but they aren't nearly as common as in OG speedkarts

if you don't play speedkart for the random orbital launch sequences, play something else because it will never change.

Bro don't knock playing against Brazilians in the middle of the night 'till you try it.

I'm not worried about a brazillian people. I can't even count that high.

are you finally going to add items this time