Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 18674 times)

When guys dress or act like girls it's unnaturally weird and disturbing.
Seems more like you're the one who needs to do some growing up

May God help you

Also, look up what "backwards" and "ignorant" mean
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 02:48:43 PM by Masterlegodude »

My kids have a great life, really.
until they die of syphilis because their parents didn't teach them about safe love and told them medicine is bad

Occham's Razorlet (rightoid): The vaccine is flat because
Occham's Razorlet (leftoid): The high rape rates among refugees is due to

I am over it. I understand people are different, and some people do really strange things that I find weird with but that just how the world is. Doesn't mean I have to like it or agree with it
clearly you are not over it because you bring it up 2934823948 times in unrelated conversations

Seems more like you're the one who needs to do some growing up
May God help you
Also, look up what "backwards" and "ignorant" mean
Do you think he is pleased by men cross dressing or having surgery to remove their genitals? I don't think so. May God help those misguided souls

until they die of syphilis because their parents didn't teach them about safe love and told them medicine is bad
Here we go with the "goths kids are gonna die" jokes again. Unoriginal. Also neither of those are true

clearly you are not over it because you bring it up 2934823948 times in unrelated conversations
I was replying to espios insult with an insult of my own, then masterlegodude brought it up again so I replied to him as well. thats literally two times, technically 3 now with this reply. Your making it a way bigger deal than it actually is

Occham's Razorlet (rightoid): The vaccine is flat because
Occham's Razorlet (leftoid): The high rape rates among refugees is due to

« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 05:31:14 PM by Goth77 »

Do you think he is pleased by men cross dressing or having surgery to remove their genitals? I don't think so. May God help those misguided souls
You're right, God is more pleased by men, and women, who live depressing and existential lives, and/or off themselves because they're so unhappy with who they are and are mocked and rejected even by their own friends and family

Please just admit you're a homo/transphobe already and keep it to yourself

You're right, God is more pleased by men, and women, who live depressing and existential lives, and/or off themselves because they're so unhappy with who they are and are mocked and rejected even by their own friends and family
And personal problems such as those likely require counseling/therapy and/or spiritual guidance, wouldn't you agree?
Please just admit you're a homo/transphobe already and keep it to yourself
that would mean I have a fear of such, which I most certainly do not

And personal problems such as those likely require counseling/therapy and/or spiritual guidance, wouldn't you agree?
Therapists are actually more likely to help someone who is struggling with their identity because they're actually open-minded about this stuff

A therapist would actually have problems with someone like you who is vehemently against the idea of someone doing whatever makes them happy, despite it having literally no affect on you
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 05:35:53 PM by Masterlegodude »

I was replying to espios insult with an insult of my own, then masterlegodude brought it up again so I replied to him as well. thats literally two times, technically 3 now with this reply. Your making it a way bigger deal than it actually is
no i dont, you literally bring up trans people in every thread, not even this one. you are obsessed with obsessing over peoples genitals and how they dress

you literally bring up trans people in every thread
no I don't, it's just asinine to say that

goth wont listen to any of yall. he thrives off of believing the entire rest of the world is against him and that he is superior to everyone else due to his alternate (and extremely incorrect) views on things like this

i sincerely hope his kids in the future don't end up really struggling because they don't like their identity yet are forced to deal with the constant feeling of dysphoria because of their loving father refusing to let them be who they want to be in life

Therapists are actually more likely to help someone who is struggling with their identity because they're actually open-minded about this stuff

A therapist would actually have problems with someone like you who is vehemently against the idea of someone doing whatever makes them happy, despite it having literally no affect on you

Exactly! This is what I've been trying to tell people but they're to ignorant and misguided to understand the simple fact that therapy can help people struggling with their identity but it can't help people who aren't struggling with their identity, because uh, you know they don't have a problem.

By the way, it might just be the area that i'm living in, but it seems like since this vaccine has become more open to the public, i've been seeing more and more people going around outside with no masks

Which is still very worrying because it's not like the vaccine makes you 100% immune, so you still need to wear a mask (or two even), unless these people haven't even gotten the vaccine and they're just the kind of people who think they'll be perfectly fine without masks or a vaccine, which is even more worrying

I think i'm just gonna lock myself in my bedroom and cower under the cover until i can get my shot taken

sucks gothboy doesn't agree with me wearing my succubus sockdreams thigh highs. guess i better go home.