[NEWS[ biden faked interview using green screen

Author Topic: [NEWS[ biden faked interview using green screen  (Read 1456 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVsFtOr9PSE

for some reason biden faked an interview with green screen and people are wondering why

Saw this earlier, it's so wierd, like don't they have the money to do a proper job?

Id love to scream conspiracy theory or whatever but...

i dunno...

I'd need to see the original video.

EDIT: Original Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBPmaf7ffg8

0:59
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 10:35:28 AM by Master Matthew² »

biden is the first us president to noclip

I'm not buying the whole illusion BS

gonna have to agree its at least weird on this one

i feel ive worked with enough video to know a forget up when i see it. theres two recorded angles of this interview and when i watch them side by side, the placement/perspective of the microphones and his hands do not align at their respective time stamps

my brain tells me something is forgety

Who cares anymore honestly.  Annoying Orange is/was a complete imbecile whose only purpose in the Whitehouse was to make himself look good and we all saw how that went for him.  Biden is just going to do what all other democrats do and bomb the middle east in order to make himself look good.  Politicians do NOT give a single forget about any of us, they are only there to feed their power-hungry superiority complex. 

Who cares anymore honestly.  Annoying Orange is/was a complete imbecile whose only purpose in the Whitehouse was to make himself look good and we all saw how that went for him.  Biden is just going to do what all other democrats do and bomb the middle east in order to make himself look good.  Politicians do NOT give a single forget about any of us, they are only there to feed their power-hungry superiority complex.

What's sad is people voted for biden because he's not Annoying Orange.

but third party and bernie are also NOT Annoying Orange

We do not live in a true democratic society

that boom mic has to be really massive if the interview wasn't staged. i was super skeptical at first too but apparently they do make boom mics that big

that boom mic has to be really massive if the interview wasn't staged. i was super skeptical at first too but apparently they do make boom mics that big

his hand goes over the black one too and it's not as blurry and much smaller

proof biden sv_cheated the election

What's sad is people voted for biden because he's not Annoying Orange.

but third party and bernie are also NOT Annoying Orange

We do not live in a true democratic society
Honestly. It is scary to think that all he literally did was not be Annoying Orange.  Makes you wonder why Annoying Orange was in office to begin with...

joseph r. biden, the first president to be a victim of z-fighting