Author Topic: Inventory Load Bug  (Read 3823 times)

Whenever I make a slayer minigame, there's a slight chance where the player will load with their items, but they won't be able to access it until they reset. Is it possible that it's a playertype that's doing the bug, or is it just something else? (i.e. weapon, support, system, etc)

define not being able to access it - is it not showing on screen? is the default slayer inventory being shown? how do they recover their original items?

"reset" is an unclear term as it could mean anything from Self Delete -> respawn to minigame reset to leaving and rejoining the minigame or the server.

define not being able to access it - is it not showing on screen? is the default slayer inventory being shown?

It's not showing on screen, and, as said before, you can't access them when you try opening the inventory using the default "Use Tools" Keybind being Q.
Here's a video example of me creating the minigame and not being able to access it until i Self Delete (top left has my keyboard + mouse inputs). 1st Video Link

"reset" is an unclear term as it could mean anything from Self Delete -> respawn to minigame reset to leaving and rejoining the minigame or the server.

When i was talking about this, I was referring to Self Delete, but i also figured out that leaving and rejoining the minigame doesn't fix the solution, only Self Delete does, so I'm just going to assume leaving the server and rejoining it has the same affect as leaving the minigame and rejoining it.

Here's the video of that occuring (top right has my keyboard + mouse inputs). 2nd Video Link

[Update]

I found my problem, it was a corrupted server addon that was enabled. It's functioning normally now