Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602176 times)

1337 minute ban by Eksi.
 :cookieMonster:

Why must stupid, spoiled assbrat 7 year olds find about Blockland? Can't they find some other game to plague?

That's what Roblox is for, but for some reason they find their way to Blockland too.

That's what Roblox is for, but for some reason they find their way to Blockland too.
Their parents buy it for them, that's how they get here.

Their parents buy it for them, that's how they get here.
True, so very true.

Dude people always steal the Gemini because their pissed that they can't build something as awesome as the Gemini. I have a save file of it but I wont claim that I built it. Stealing peoples builds is like slapping yourself in the face and saying, "I suck at building".
iwhatching you
Oh, hey! It's the little sucky ass noob build stealer! How ironic!

Anyways, back on topic:

Righteously PERMA'D

One time I joined a server called, "Build-a-House" and I was building a righteous house, and random admins came swarming in my house, and they kept arguing who was gonna be the dad, because they thought it was a family house. I said, "Guys, this is not a family house, it's just MY house, only ME living here, not you." And they got out. After a few minutes or so, admins start swarming into my house again and started arguing who was gonna be the MOM. Here's what happened: (didn't know the admin's name, so I'll replace it with NOOB, lol)

Talent74: Are you freakin' kidding me?
NOOB: NU U
Talent74: What's that supposed to mean, plus, you know what I said earlier, right?
NOOB: no plusz u sed tat wee kud kom in2 ur houz end pleh
Talent74: No, I said that this is NOT a family house, it's MY house, only ME living here, not YOU.

BAN!!!

You have been banned pernamently from the server. Reason: "SHUT UP CUZ U R STOOPEED cigaretteIT"

What the hell? God**** 7 year old asshat noobs. I just want to punch 'em in the face. They can eat  :iceCream: whenever they want, they can just piss off.

On 2D's sever, some guy named Bobby Hill was asking for the save to his L4D2 build. He posted a link and everything, but bobby kept asking so he banned him with the reason: YUOR NEW NAEM IS BUTT LOLOLOLOLOOOLOLLOLO
The person who banned Bobby Hill must've been a no-nut neutered clown.  :cookieMonster:

I got banned from a server for 'wrongly killing'.

brown townyse:
-----------
TDM Server, 23 players
Red vs Blue
Being attacked by 12 players simultaneously at enemy base
Killing two of them
BAN

Believe me, Corbiere, they're just too many badmins these days who screw their dads all day thinking, "HAHA I R WINRARZ!!11oneoneeleven".

Yep. You indeed should. Just because your too small-minded to understand the complicated reasons for my bans, you should make a riot out of it. Just your post right here is reason enough to kick you, but I have my own reasons.
Block Dude (AW), go screw your mom or something to stop being such a foolish noob.

Yes. Interesting how people like you look over their own faults to point out another's.

And by the way, my "sob story" was in Drama, the correct section for that kind, and you obviously didn't care.

Don't care, don't post.
You seem like you obviously don't care. So, "Don't Care. Don't Post." jackass hypocrite.

Larry Koopa connected. (my name is Larry Koopa in BL)

Me: Hi.
Host: hi can u bild goood?
Me: Yeah.
Larry Koopa spawned.
Host: bild somthig
Me: Ok.

*me builds something EPIC*

Host: good job

I was banned for the reason: boob
After sometime the Host's server crashes and he restarts it again.

Larry Koopa connected.

Me: Why did you ban me?
Larry Koopa spawned.
Me: Hey, this is my build!
Host: no it isnt u friggin brother i bult it

I was perma'd for the reason: U NOOB I BHILD IT

If someone knows him.. please ban him.
His name is block dude.
Block Dude's a loving moron who always steals everyone's build and claims it as his own. Like I said, he can go screw his mom.

I ban anybody who doesn't have the first letter of their name capitalized.
That's the dumbest post I ever saw in my life so far.

Back in V8, or V9, when my name was still GenaralSkar, and my bros name was MarioDragon, a guy banned my bro for the reason "Mario is not a dragon." Then I started to tell him wtf man and stuff like that and then he banned be for this reason, "Genaral is not a scar."

Made me laugh a little.
Must've been a 5 year old richardsucker.

thats gotta be a record

thats gotta be a record
I think the record is around 12 or something.