Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601415 times)

A while back I was in a furcigarette server, and they said something about how furries would take over the world while I replied back, "Yeah right I'll be stockpiled with plenty of gasoline, napalm, and ammo for that to happen." to which they all turned into bleeding vaginas and BEGGED for the admin to ban me. I think the ban reason was something about being a 'meany' or along those lines.

A while back I was in a furcigarette server, and they said something about how furries would take over the world while I replied back, "Yeah right I'll be stockpiled with plenty of gasoline, napalm, and ammo for that to happen." to which they all turned into bleeding vaginas and BEGGED for the admin to ban me. I think the ban reason was something about being a 'meany' or along those lines.
Wow, thats freaking sh!t. Anyways if yall know Toki Id just ban him from all of ur servers because back in idk february or march? I met him and he was pretty nice... and I ask hey can I build an apartment? so I started building one but this was my first apartment though my ID is 18252, I am pretty good builder so than a few days later we decide to build a theatre, and he said he wanted to do a hangover, so I said hmm whats that? He said they used it in old theatres, than im like ok... so we get to the 2nd flight of chairs in the theatre and I asked why this tall? And he said its fine. I said it looks a bit silly but ok... so than I had to leave for the night... Than in April I come in and notice I couldn't build on his bricks and I said Wtf is this? And he said I'm not letting you build or come in to my clan because your just not right for us, and im like WHAT? He explained and said how I'm annoying... And I asked how the F888 was I being annoying? than again i had to leave for the night. Than in mid april I come to his serv again and I started asking nicely if I could help and said i wont be annoying anymore. So and that was it I got permanently banned for the Reason: WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!?!?!? I was pretty sad... He (WAS) a good friend. :C

DeadLock, one of the most abusive admins out there. I am writing of a player named DeadLock. With the BL_ID of over 3000, you would expect more maturity coming from the player. I do not have any pictures of the interface, cause I was banned before I can take the pictures.

The whole story starts off as I join a server with the host named Greenguy. It all went well, until I joined his server. He had about 5 Admins and he gave out the pass to anyone who asked for it. DeadLock eventually became admin for asking, and he got the host's full trust. I explore around, finding something to do, until I reach a church; Or a wedding. DeadLock barges in with the Undulo Spray-Can and make the whole building Undulo. I tell the host that Deadlock was spraying his can in the church/wedding and he didn't even seem to bother. Then, all of a sudden, DeadLock shouts: "NO I DIDN'T@@]!", "I WS IN BED!" And then he randomly teleports me inside the bed. "C!?!?!" He shouts, and he teleports me out of the bed. Then, I sit on the window, looking at the RP, until I zoom in and notice that DeadLock was with an item called the Ban Hammer. He started chasing me around for 3 Minutes. I ask for help, but the admins seem careless enough to help me out one bit. I ran behind a house, until he fetches me and bans me. And the ban reason was:
You have been banned from DeadLock for 60 Minutes.
Reason:
Banhammer'd.

As you read, the 3K'er was not showing a mature behavior. I expected better of him, but it didn't come out. I am posting this because all of the Blocklanders should be warned that he is an abusive admin.

(I was going to make a drama topic, but I thought again and posted here.)

I'm surprised why the host and the rest of the admins didn't give a flying F. Maybe he was teams friends with them.

server:ibans ZAPT
person who banned:IBAN(how could you?!)
reason:"i get my strokes off this ****"
duration:permanent.he banned pretty much everyone else permanently.
wow,total bull****,iban.you like seeing pain and suffering.

Uh... Wow. Did you do anything stupid before he banned you?

As I see from these posts, Alex Man! is probably the most whoring server out there.
I was banned for being killed repeatedly by Vince on Alex's server.

I was kicked on Mr.Mulches server. I think it was cause my ping my high and causing everyone to lag.
At least he said sorry.

stuff happens.
I went to Army Commando's free admin server, but didn't admin myself.
When I was looking at his build, Left 4 Blockheads came, admined himself and IMMENDATELY PERMA'D ME FOR NO REASON.
Yes yes no reason. Yes yes immendately. Yes yes for eternity.

I can understand why just a bit. He's always grumpy.

Uh... Wow. Did you do anything stupid before he banned you?
nope.he said he likes pain and suffering,then he perma banned everyone.

nope.he said he likes pain and suffering,then he perma banned everyone.
He can get quite grumpy and sometimes act like an ass. That's Iban for you.

I got banned on a race server for complaining the admins used a minijet and we got to get jeeps. he said ENJOY YOUR BAN FOR CALLING ME A NOOB. he did that to at least 3 other peopole.