Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602011 times)

Wtf... Is their even an Aim Assist or Aimbot in Blockland?

Yes, its very annoying, but the people who have it don't really use it.
Is it detecting the .dts?

I was banned for having an, 'Un-Original Name'. But, how often do you see a name like mine???

Just got banned from skywalker's DM. He an his admin buddies kept F8ing to tanks on a roof but I kept popping up and killed them many, many times. Skywalker even tried to stalk me using F8 in effort for a cheap surprise attack, but still, I kept killing him.

Ban reason was "you are too good also i hate ppl with ID 100-900".

Got banned from Colten's server, reason: You have been banned for -1 minutes by Colten"

I don't even have a clue what I did to get banned.

Once, I went to cigarettewalkers (Yes, skywalkers) server a long time ago, I forgot what build it was, but for SURE he didn't make it.

I said, Skywalker, you didn't make this. You can't just steal builds.

BANNED, Reason: OMG U IDOT SHUT UP

I join a server and say "Ah crap" for a reason I can't remember now and I was banned for: Cussing is for noobs

I join a server hosted by Adio, and I ask If I'm allowed to go into secret places and I'm banned because "Mario is not a dragon"

I join a freebuild server and start to build a penguin, then I'm banned for: I hate when I find an ID lower than mine"      I have no idea what his was.

I join another RPG server, start to build a sky scraper and I'm banned for: This is a city RPG, not a skyscraper RPG''

I laughed at the last when it happened.

Shinji is a loving starfish, He pretty much banned me from his server with the reason "forget YOU, GO BACK TO ROBLOX"

forget you guys who just ban me because I play ROBLOX, You're just little friends that can't handle the fact that some people like other games that you don't. :/

Seriously, stuff like that pisses me off, It's just outright discrimination, and plus, I don't even know shinji, I just wanted to play some DMs because I didn't feel like building, Hell, Iban hate my guts, But he doesn't ban me from his server when I go in there.

This is loving ridiculous.

Adio banned me because I changed my name to "A BIG SHARK" and went around his server yelling "IMMA EAT YALLZ UP RAWRAWRAWR"

Oh right I remember another one..

Galactic Panda and I went into a server, and there was another guy called Panda in there, so the host said to Galactic "DON'T STEAL NAMES" and bans Galactic Panda. I looked at just normal Panda's ID and his was about 2 thousand higher than Galactic's, which I thought was weird.. Then I got banned for trying to defend him.

sonicking900's another moron you have to watch out for. He loves to flame people. And no matter how nice you try to be, he just sh1ts on you with insults. I wouldn't even bother talking to this guy. If he was on my front porch dying, I'd just say, "Get off my porch or I'll ban you". =P

Grand Theft Spaceship
   Ace and myself went on a server (forgot who's), only to find that the host was was using Ace's ship without permission and claimed that he built it. We then told him that it was not a good idea to steal builds, and we were both banned with some noobish reason.   
                                                                         :cookieMonster:

Dude people always steal the Gemini because their pissed that they can't build something as awesome as the Gemini. I have a save file of it but I wont claim that I built it. Stealing peoples builds is like slapping yourself in the face and saying, "I suck at building".
iwhatching you

sonicking900's another moron you have to watch out for. He loves to flame people. And no matter how nice you try to be, he just sh1ts on you with insults. I wouldn't even bother talking to this guy. If he was on my front porch dying, I'd just say, "Get off my porch or I'll ban you". =P

Grand Theft Spaceship
   Ace and myself went on a server (forgot who's), only to find that the host was was using Ace's ship without permission and claimed that he built it. We then told him that it was not a good idea to steal builds, and we were both banned with some noobish reason.   
                                                                         :cookieMonster:

Dude people always steal the Gemini because their pissed that they can't build something as awesome as the Gemini. I have a save file of it but I wont claim that I built it. Stealing peoples builds is like slapping yourself in the face and saying, "I suck at building".
iwhatching you
Ha, you know I pretty much believe your a noob now, you claimed 2 builds and maybe a whole lot more, anyway back on topic

The Racing Server
I am admin at Sarge's server and we are racing, and then we all race and Sarge won the race fair and square, so then I decide in my head "Hey Im going to assinate him with a Rocket L". And then he is dead and I can tell he really mad and then bans me for like 2 days. Only then he unbans me the next day later. It was funny though, this happened a month or 2.
Off Topic- Sometimes when someone else just beats me on it I tip there vehicles over :D.

Shinji is a loving starfish, He pretty much banned me from his server with the reason "forget YOU, GO BACK TO ROBLOX"

forget you guys who just ban me because I play ROBLOX, You're just little friends that can't handle the fact that some people like other games that you don't. :/

Seriously, stuff like that pisses me off, It's just outright discrimination, and plus, I don't even know shinji, I just wanted to play some DMs because I didn't feel like building, Hell, Iban hate my guts, But he doesn't ban me from his server when I go in there.

Shinji, go into C:\Program Files\Blockland\config\server\banlist.txt and openly display his ID, please.

Also, Rawrman, because you're such an unwanted person in this community, it would be wise not to keep your forum name in-game. I actually get banned a lot for silly reasons that I just giggle at, but it doesn't affect me at all. However, if you intend to react as you do, I'd keep who you are and what you do a secret.

Shinji, go into C:\Program Files\Blockland\config\server\banlist.txt and openly display his ID, please.

Also, Rawrman, because you're such an unwanted person in this community, it would be wise not to keep your forum name in-game. I actually get banned a lot for silly reasons that I just giggle at, but it doesn't affect me at all. However, if you intend to react as you do, I'd keep who you are and what you do a secret.
His in-game name isn't his forum game, and your not wanted either

I don't care. Lalalala.

I don't care. Lalalala.
Neither do I, I just want to play some games. Dammit.