Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 605981 times)

I got banned by a 21k admin idiot, here's the stupid ban reason

Banned for -1 hours,

Reason:
wowww noob.

Broken AK-47 FTL

Okay, A few minutes ago, I was in a server hosted by Danny Boy and Muzzles56. I was talking to Danny about an ak47 that it was broken/changed  since it had yndaaa's model, a different icon, and a broken script. I talked to Danny about this and he said that it was fine and so did Muzzles. He probably didn't see what was really wrong since he was the Director of the mini and I kept telling him what was wrong. Muzzles said that I was bitching and went on to permaban me. Proof Below

I got banned by Hydralisk because I got an argument with him and he banned me for this reason: clobberin time

I was permad from Bushido's server for reason "Bug explotion" while I was loading.

derp

Actually just today i got banned for some crappy reason. So im at a tdm, minding my own buisness, killing others liek everybody else. But the host, whos name i doubt anybody cares about, kept teleing to me. So of corse i keep killing him. This goes on for like 15 kills or so. Then he starts yelling at me. For the least thought reason, abusing a player. so i end up getting banned for killing the host about 15 times for the reason, "abusing a player".

I got banned by Hydralisk because I got an argument with him and he banned me for this reason: clobberin time
I get into tons of fights with him

I get into tons of fights with him
I think thats one of the reasons he is banned from the forums.

I Was Once banned From A server FOr this reason No loving Wiht my richard

I got banned for making a stained glass window.

It was a "detailed build" server and I was trying to make a neat window for it and I was banned. He D'Wanded it first.

Broken AK-47 FTL

Okay, A few minutes ago, I was in a server hosted by Danny Boy and Muzzles56. I was talking to Danny about an ak47 that it was broken/changed  since it had yndaaa's model, a different icon, and a broken script. I talked to Danny about this and he said that it was fine and so did Muzzles. He probably didn't see what was really wrong since he was the Director of the mini and I kept telling him what was wrong. Muzzles said that I was bitching and went on to permaban me. Proof Below
Thats because you wouldnt shut the forget up about it. We told you to shut up, yet you continued
It was a justified ban

From Beaker The Builder, ID 21345.

First Ban: One of the Super Admins, Altairbunchaforgetinnumbers, asked everyone to dress up like Left 4 Dead 2 people, and I said I'd be Francis because he was in The Passing. He said yes, so I made my Avatar look like Francis, and I got banned.

Second Ban: We had a ZAPT game, and like 80 Zombies come pouring down on us from the cliffs. The game was slowing down a ton, and I said "TOO MANY" then I got banned.