Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602084 times)

i hear you cant swear in this thread?
SHAT!  :cookieMonster:

Kittehs Fort Wars

Ok. HeartOfSorrow is an idiot (in my terms.) He has been continually banning me just because other people have been saying ive been "spawnkilling" or "killing builders". And, 2 people were wearing almost the same outfit, so i cant tell whos who with no nametags above them. So i kill the almost duplicate than he says i builder killed him. So i say that i couldnt tell them apart (with no nametags). Then i get banned from the server from the child HeartOfSorrow. But that was the last ban. She banned me 3 other times for reasons that arent really that......reasonable. At all.

When i first joined BlockLand, I was joining servers to see if they were good or not. I came across a server with a DM and 3/4th's of the players were admins or super admins. Everyone had snipers and were shooting the crap out of each other. I was killed by one of the admins, so I found a sniper and shot him. Then he was like, "NO KILLING OR BAN!". So I was like, ok? Then I was jumping around on some tall poorly made tower when the same guy said, "GET OFF THE TOWER OR BAN!". I jump off only to find the sh1tbag waiting at the bottom ready to shoot me. After he killed me and I respawned, I came up behind him and killed him with the hammer. Then I'm banned from the room for this reason: "You stupid nub gtfo"

And another dumb ban was from some id tribal friend blockballer or some crap like that. Me and a friend join a server and when we get there the host said "Your id's too high to be playing on this server". Then my friend said, "Why does it matter?". Then he got banned by blockballer for this reason, "Get off my server noob". Then I got banned for the exact same thing.
I laughed so hard after i read this and I got banned from a guys server for the exact same thing except they said,"You forget you killed me while I was typing.","You cant have admin because your id is too high(even though his was higher than mine)"and so on..

Banned from kamikazing on Xang's server
Reason: no sand monday

Bannned on Moonwalker's server when I said "i do care about his addon" in IRC, and flames me through pm.

And alot more but I forget the names.

*facepalm*
Why must these handicapped 7 year olds find Blockland?

I like her :c

She could've been a fat man who is a child enthusiast and poses as a female on the internet.

Ahahahahahaha
That better have been a joke
I saw her the other day. She's nice, what are you guys talking about? People are cool if you don't piss them off first.
She could've been a fat man who is a child enthusiast and poses as a female on the internet.
Uh...no.
She's Tom Gunn.
Wat