Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602045 times)

You just proved yourself to be an idiot in this post.
Rules of Drama Karma: If you call someone else stupid/an idiot/a noob, you shall invariably make some minor typo in your own post within which the next poster can call you stupid/an idiot/a noob.

One time before i spawned on a server, This guy "brute (some numbers here)" He kept saying "noobass noobass" he spammed up the damn chat box, Then i spawned i got kicked, Rejoined, Banned 5 minutes Reason "you look like a noobass", Rejoined, Banned forever Reason "you look like a noobass" This happened before i joined forums, And he never met me before, He was not the host, He had super admin.

You just proved yourself an idiot in this post.
I've had things in the past with man of the future so my insult is not without just reason.

I just got kicked from Mac 5's Freebuild for asking questions...

Some noob "killer(randomnumbershere)" had just been kicked.

There was no conversation beforehand and killer was just flying off in a plane, presumably to go build away from the main build.

Thinking the host was atleast halfway reasonable I said, "So, um.  Why did you kick him?"
Then he cleared my bricks...

You probably know the rest.

I just got kicked from Mac 5's Freebuild for asking questions...

Some noob "killer(randomnumbershere)" had just been kicked.

There was no conversation beforehand and killer was just flying off in a plane, presumably to go build away from the main build.

Thinking the host was atleast halfway reasonable I said, "So, um.  Why did you kick him?"
Then he cleared my bricks...

You probably know the rest.

was that me cuz its been awhile since i played blockland and i probably dont rember it

was that me cuz its been awhile since i played blockland and i probably dont rember it
He said it just happened. Chances are it probably wasn't you

I've had things in the past with man of the future so my insult is not without just reason.
Shouldn't you only ban someone from a server, if they do something bad, in that server?
Unless the host says differently, or they are known to do seriously server crippling things quickly.

Shouldn't you only ban someone from a server, if they do something bad, in that server?
Unless the host says differently, or they are known to do seriously server crippling things quickly.
Honestly, I wouldn't really ban him on sight.

Just saying I would consider it.

There are only a couple people I would ban on sight,
ex.
LewnaJa
Tezuni
Metal
Johny 3 tears
Cooldude9060 (Assassin221)

There are only a couple people I would ban on sight,
Tezuni
Metal

This.

My friend was actually a huge fan of Tezuni. Sadly my friend is the trolling type of person also.

I used hax to ban myself from my server.  :cookieMonster:

Why would you ban yourself from your own servr if it was possible anyway?

I think its possible to get banned from your own server if it is a dedi. Badmin comes in and bans you when you aren't in the server as an admin.