Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 607128 times)

You are wasting my time. I am not going to be told that I am lying. You are lying and that is final.

Now please stop with this bullstuff.
I can say the same exact loving thing, because you are just begging for evidence and just calling me a flat-out liar.
You just saw that the admin cleared my bricks because I was joking along the guy spamming the messages. But then you made up a story that I had actually put down a brick the entire time I was on the server.

Ok since both of you don't have ANY evidence, you both are lying and you both are telling the truth.
Is that good enough for you?

I can say the same exact loving thing, because you are just begging for evidence and just calling me a flat-out liar.
You just saw that the admin cleared my bricks because I was joking along the guy spamming the messages. But then you made up a story that I had actually put down a brick the entire time I was on the server.
Just stop. This stuff was over like a few hours ago and the server crashed due to some runtime error. Get over it and stop wasting people's time.

Ok since both of you don't have ANY evidence, you both are lying and you both are telling the truth.
Is that good enough for you?
I was saying part of this to him and he won't just stop; he needs to just get over it, besides, that server was crap.

I was saying part of this to him and he won't just stop; he needs to just get over it, besides, that server was crap.
If it was crap...
then what the hell were YOU doing on it?

If it was crap...
I was making a shielded shelter and a VCE rocket, I would only use it if I was spawnkilled by the same guy again.

Which, that happened a lot :/

If it was crap...
It was actually pretty fun before all this "who did what" stuff happened :c

I was making a shielded shelter and a VCE rocket, I would only use it if I was spawnkilled by the same guy again.

Which, that happened a lot :/
Boy, your jimmies sure seem rustled!

all i said was "wtf"   = (

[IM G]http://i44.tinypic.com/2j4d6vo.png[/img]

He's a hypocritical douche.
Bnabnabna.
Anyway if I run into a "no cussing" seerver I inform everyone beforehand that "wtf" will henceforth stand for "what the fudge" or "watch the failure" or something like that.

just got banned from bim's fortwars
I joined Fighters and was looking around for a base
He rages and bans me
loving handicapped cunt
I also got banned from Bim's fortwars for him trolling me.

the funny thing is he said "forget" in the ban message itself. Lol.

Joined Snaked's medieval RP, joined peasants, stole an axe from someone, got gunned down by Snaked using a machine gun or something. I start questioning the fact, that he is using a modern assault rifle in a medieval world to which he responds "Ever heard of time travelling?". My response was that it was a bad excuse for abusing admin powers....Got banned for reason "Your birth is a bad excuse"