Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602053 times)

Who the hell are you? I've never heard of you before.
I was YourBuddyBill but I got autobanned when MrMcCakey's account was hijacked because I didn't realize just posting the name of the shock site was enough to trigger the autobanner.
I specifically remember you trolling around drama, especially in the thread that got Christopher P. banned.
Then again I probably shouldn't be taking you seriously at all.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't kicked/banned from my first server.
i think the first server i went to i got impatient and left because it was taking a long time to load

Ok, so the other day I was richarding around on Blockland and I saw a SpeedKart server. I joined, and I was kicked almost immediately. I came back and the owner told me I could have a second chance. I was a bit weirded out but I continued. Eventually, he started to ram other players off the road, and generally be a richard. Well, I managed to ram him off the road and he got all butthurt, and perma-banned me with the reason "friend".

Who the hell are you? I've never heard of you before.
I see him all the time during the times I'm posting.

Then again, it might be just timezones.

I joined Tezuni's Jail Escape and end up being banned for "Dumbass_Troll_Crispy"

I joined Tezuni's Jail Escape and end up being banned for "Dumbass_Troll_Crispy"
That's new. It's usually Forum_Troll_Crispy

I joined an RP for the first time ever and got banned within 5 minutes;
I flew around on my jets like everyone else was, mind you, and was told to stop. When everyone else was continuing and the admin didn't say anything, I assumed it was okay. I did it again and got this-
"You have been banned from this server for the following reason;
bitch monday"

[im g width=1000 height=1672]http://imageshack.us/a/img12/4200/lcpy.jpg[/img]
I laughed.

.. why didn't you just screenshot that instead of taking a huge picture with a camera

I've never been kicked or banned from a server.

I'm usually made admin within 5 minutes of joining because of my radiant personality.

i would actually say it's funnier with the size and scale

damnit
I want to be banned for "Forum_Troll_Zanaran2"

damnit
I want to be banned for "Forum_Troll_Zanaran2"
You'll get your wish. Tezuni watches Drama veeeeeeery closely.