Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 607906 times)

After that, Toughplayer made a minigame, and did NOT tell me to join it. A few minutes later, I took a perma ban to the face.
Don't maul me for double post.

The ban was NOT perma.

you can if it wasn't already lockes
You can't quote topics that are too old. I tried it like twice trying to get a picture.

You can't quote topics that are too old. I tried it like twice trying to get a picture.
Then how did I sig this?

My error with love: 404 not found

:(

10/10 ban reason
your name makes me cringe so I'd probably ban you for that.

Then how did I sig this?

I dunno, I just tried it and it says "Topic Too Old"

I dunno, I just tried it and it says "Topic Too Old"
Do you have quick reply on? If so, when you click "Quote" it will pop up in the Quick-Reply box, thus not prompting the "Topic too old." page.

I think this counts as one

[ img width=1000 height=562]http://s20.postimg.org/ow2gb3vlp/Untitled_000000.png[/img]
I think this counts as one
No I think considering your past on this website and in game he had a good reason to ban you.

No I think considering your past on this website and in game he had a good reason to ban you.
If I recall, he was spamming and blocking the elevators at my Falling Tiles server.

If I recall, he was spamming and blocking the elevators at my Falling Tiles server.
I can disprove that

Do it then
Here's my gameplay clip.
I was chatting with a friend on Skype so that's what the mysterious thing is in the upper right hand corner. And I had MSI Afterburner on to view my VRAM and stuff like that.

Here's my gameplay clip.
I was chatting with a friend on Skype so that's what the mysterious thing is in the upper right hand corner. And I had MSI Afterburner on to view my VRAM and stuff like that.
Nice private video. Sucks that we can't watch it.