Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601895 times)

I little help, but I was playing on Rotations when all of a sudden this shows up
http://imgur.com/hp2NTuS

Here's one! I decided to join Furdle's Gta V server because I never tried out the server yet then all of a sudden Furdle permanently bans me with the reason saying "you're not welcome here" I never said a single word joining.

Here's one! I decided to join Furdle's Gta V server because I never tried out the server yet then all of a sudden Furdle permanently bans me with the reason saying "you're not welcome here" I never said a single word joining.
i'm not surprised

Furdle's immature "i'm god" behaviour as usual.

that's nothing out of the ordinary

So i was playing on this Freebuild server and right when i joined it i got permanentley banned with the reason "no people allowed"  I don't remember the owner but srsly. If you don't wanna have people on your server at least set the forgeten player limit to 1 or play in single player. I mean Srsly.

When I first joined Blockland, the first server I joined was a free build.  But, I had no idea what spam was at the time and when the host saw me building, he laughed and cleared my bricks. I said "wtf" and he said, "you are spamming" I was like "what is spam" they thought I was trolling the first time, then I went back to building and the same thing happened, only this time, they told me what a baseplate was.  I then built my house, with a door made out of a disappearing brick, and I was proud of it, considering it was the first one I ever built.  Then what this starfish of a host do? He clears my bricks bans me saying "come back when you learn Blockland idiot" then later on, I took my rage out on this server I hosted and that is a different story all together (yes I was dramaed). But yeah, that's it!

When I first joined Blockland, the first server I joined was a free build.  But, I had no idea what spam was at the time and when the host saw me building, he laughed and cleared my bricks. I said "wtf" and he said, "you are spamming" I was like "what is spam" they thought I was trolling the first time, then I went back to building and the same thing happened, only this time, they told me what a baseplate was.  I then built my house, with a door made out of a disappearing brick, and I was proud of it, considering it was the first one I ever built.  Then what this starfish of a host do? He clears my bricks bans me saying "come back when you learn Blockland idiot" then later on, I took my rage out on this server I hosted and that is a different story all together (yes I was dramaed). But yeah, that's it!
Were you building with a baseplate?

Were you building with a baseplate?
When I first joined, no, I had no idea what purpose a baseplate served as when I first joined.  The server didn't bother explaining it, they just said I was building with spam, then I figured it out, that a baseplate makes to stop lag, so I used the baseplate.

joined some military rp
was 1 block off of a line
permad

Got kicked from Tezuni's by Tenshi, all I did was say "SA being afk for no reason"

Don't think that deserved a kick.

I got banned for a week, from the forums by signing posts