Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601546 times)

Download Return To Blockland, search for his name in the IRC Client.
Message him.
I do have RTB, just needed for you to be a little more specific. :P

Rky's TDM (w/ classes)
it caught my eye, and I joined.
Sure enough, it was fun as heck C=
Someone started whining that our team was "Hacking," and Rky, the owner, banned him permanently for the reason"It is impossible to hack BlockLand."
A joke got in my head, and I said
"Advice hacker:'SHOOT WALL, HEADSHOT 5 PEOPLE"
I was, 6 seconds after that appeared on the chat, permanently banned for the reason "Head-shots don't do more damage than body-shots."
Wtf??? The first server I find that's TDM and class based, and I get banned for telling a joke about a spin-off of Advice Dog?
I doubt this is true. Rky isn't stupid. I think somehow that you are of fault.

I got banned for taking too long to load, then I looked at his add-ons on the server, he had about every add-on I can think of, the only things that weren't enabled were bricks and event mods, there were 4 bricks on the server and it was a Freebuild, then I got a PM saying "i repoortde u, nao u wnt be on blcok land anee mor." I believe that was just a threat, but I never saw him again.

-I forget his name, to anyone who is too dimwitted to figure that out.

I was on someones rule a country server and this NOOB kept firing bullets at me and I said "please stop" after that (my name is icaser334) he went to the host and said "WELl IsAcc the IdIOT here THiNkS hES presIdent" I got kicked came back and said "why did you kick me?"  and he said "I got a complaint"......

I went on some 27ker's server and thought I'd raise hell.

I figured I'd try "password" for the admin pass and it worked. I cleared all bricks. Banned everyone. And changed maps every few seconds to cause the host to disconnect.

Then the host banned me from the console for absolutely no reason.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 11:38:05 AM by Badspot »

YEAH I ABUSED ADMIN THAT I ACCIDENTALLY GOT AND BANNED LOL IT WAS UNFAR

one time i was banned for making a point

your name is stupid.
i wouldn't ban like he did, but i bet you are an idiot in game too.
use proper spaces

Same darn guy from a while ago found me and asked if I was an avian again.

I figured I'd try "password" for the admin pass and it worked. I cleared all bricks. Banned everyone. And changed maps every few seconds to cause the host to disconnect.

You're a moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto

slow imageshack is slow.

Sorry, cut of at the bottom.

And thats it.
Your gonna love my nuts..

I got banned for taking too long to load, then I looked at his add-ons on the server, he had about every add-on I can think of, the only things that weren't enabled were bricks and event mods, there were 4 bricks on the server and it was a Freebuild, then I got a PM saying "i repoortde u, nao u wnt be on blcok land anee mor." I believe that was just a threat, but I never saw him again.

-I forget his name, to anyone who is too dimwitted to figure that out.
Same thing his name was "the epic pie"