How the forget do I cook rice

Author Topic: How the forget do I cook rice  (Read 9819 times)

I mean rice with butter, salt and pepper is great but it's nice to have something on the side, or just dump equal-ish parts rice and chilli in a bowl with a little shredded cheese.
I dunno about cheese and rice seems weird but I do eat tuna in kraft mac and cheese so I might be a weirdo too

Don't forget the chilli.

eating plain rice is better than eating nothing at all
also plain rice tastes good

eating plain rice is likew drinking water you gotta add stuff to it for it to be really enjoyable
try adding some stuff to your rice ie; scrambled egg bits

eating plain rice is likew drinking water you gotta add stuff to it for it to be really enjoyable

Hold up. You "add stuff" to water for it to be "really enjoyable"?

I meannnn...

:|

What are you drinking with your water???

What are you drinking with your water???
i add tea bags and honey.... is that so weird

I mean imo people who say "I don't like water" have one of two things going on

A: they've never had good water.
B: they're mental.

good cool H2O is the best when you need to hydrate, nothing more enjoyable when your thirsty.

B: they're mental.
Seriously what the forget water is the only thing good for you to drink. Everything else I can think of will stain, rot or burn its way through your body eventually.

It's like the perfect no guilt substance you can consume and you're doing nothing but helping yourself be healthy.

if theres something wrong with the taste of your water you should purify it
otherwise just get used to it

Interestingly enough, different locations have different tasting water. In my childhood city they had clear bombass water where you felt hydrated every time you drank from it, filtered or tap. Where i live rn you can taste the “saltiness” in it, and you have to drink more just to feel hydrated

Also what the forget it went from how to cook rice, how people eat rice alone, to loving water taste

Interestingly enough, different locations have different tasting water. In my childhood city they had clear bombass water where you felt hydrated every time you drank from it, filtered or tap. Where i live rn you can taste the “saltiness” in it, and you have to drink more just to feel hydrated

Also what the forget it went from how to cook rice, how people eat rice alone, to loving water taste
Did you move from the north to the south? Florida water tastes like ass when I've been down that way

Did you move from the north to the south? Florida water tastes like ass when I've been down that way

Moved East to North-East. Went from clean actual water, to where I can actually visit where I'm drinking the water from (a lake) and see the beauty (reports of dead bodies being dumped in the lake and people/dogs bathing in it) on what this city has to offer me :))) (forget forget forget forget forget get me out of here)

this is now the water taste megathread

i used to despise water and how flavorless it was... nothing but juices and chocolate milk for me
nowadays it's just water :(((

some restaurants if you order water they'll just give you a water bottle, so you know it's free of any tap water aftertaste