Get ready, china is at it again: H10N3 bird-flu.

Poll

Best bird?

Chickens
4 (66.7%)
Guinea fowl
1 (16.7%)
ducks
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Get ready, china is at it again: H10N3 bird-flu.  (Read 763 times)

funfact

90% of pandemics come from china

I keep seeing news about a new type of flu showing up on China every month.

funfact
90% of pandemics come from china
first of all I am all but entirely confident you pulled that number straight out of your ass. secondly, evolution is a numbers game and there's a bajillion people in china, so yeah, naturally a higher proportion of zoonotic viruses (like influenzas and coronaviruses) would start there

I keep seeing news about a new type of flu showing up on China every month.
literally just the media hyping war against china for the (n+1)th time when random viruses that affect no one get discovered in animals

im surprised at how much yall are cognizant of propaganda, yet accept articles like "chinese man eats baby torsos in soup, more at 6" with dubious sources

joe biden will turn up the "hate china" dial to 11 once they start saying that corona is a lab creation again so we can justify the military spending of another cold war

first of all I am all but entirely confident you pulled that number straight out of your ass. secondly, evolution is a numbers game and there's a bajillion people in china, so yeah, naturally a higher proportion of zoonotic viruses (like influenzas and coronaviruses) would start there

nope it's a fact

Evolution? Corona was man made I thought. So is this next one, if track record shows anything.