Author Topic: [1.0] (Vehicle) Rivera Genesis  (Read 5344 times)

snip
cool ok too bad whenever i go on the vehicles board it's always a new "[car brand] 2392729047 stuffforget" with 400 tris and 47 nodes and support for 13 gorillion support files and there is only like 3 vaguely defaulty vehicles that don't look like they were made in milkshape in 2009 by a cat walking on a keyboard like ok cool you made a car with 17 million customization commands i want something other than Jeep, Horse, Tank or Bus
i looked in all of the vehicles board on glass and apart from stuff like cannons or turrets and stuff i only found one single normal automobile, the bloko bus

cool ok too bad whenever i go on the vehicles board it's always a new "[car brand] 2392729047 stuffforget" with 400 tris and 47 nodes and support for 13 gorillion support files and there is only like 3 vaguely defaulty vehicles that don't look like they were made in milkshape in 2009 by a cat walking on a keyboard like ok cool you made a car with 17 million customization commands i want something other than Jeep, Horse, Tank or Bus
i looked in all of the vehicles board on glass and apart from stuff like cannons or turrets and stuff i only found one single normal automobile, the bloko bus
I get your point, you think our vehicles are too complex and you just want something simple that resembles the default vehicles without the more detailed models and features, that I understand, I just think the way you're trying to send your point of view is unnecessary, sounds more like an insult to us than anything. But I'm not against the idea of a "Default Vehicles Pack", I was planning to do something like that for a while so you can expect it in the future.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:50:23 AM by Filipe »

if the vehiclephiles and the gunphiles combined forces to create a military vehicle pack we could have saved blockland

I was planning to do something like that for a while so you could expect something like that in the future.
👀