Author Topic: Lego Racers GUI and Ghost Brick Sounds  (Read 2374 times)

Lego Racers GUI Mod

Description:
This is a client mod that changes the game's main menu to look like the main menu from the game Lego Racers by adding your player to the main menu, changing the look of the buttons, and adding sounds and music from Lego Racers to the main menu, avatar GUI, and even the brick inventory GUI

Additionally, if you have the Main Menu Wallpaper mod by Jes00 (which can be downloaded here: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=308), you can download and extract the following ZIP file to your main Blockland directory to add the blue brick studs as selectable wallpaper and change your cursor into a bold, yellow cursor:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oq5lbg9mbcgpe30/Lego%20Racers%20BG%20and%20Cursor.zip?dl=1

Just be sure to read the 'Readme.txt' file inside the ZIP for installation and usage instructions!

Changelog:
6/16/21 - 1.0.1: Fixed blank main menu buttons due to incorrect file paths for the bitmaps
6/16/21 - 1.0.2: Fixed the avatar display not using the 'headup' animation when using only primary pack items (e.g. cape, tank, backpack, etc)
6/17/21 - 1.0.3: Fixed Blockhead display being layered over the authentication bar

Downloads:
Blockland Glass - Google Drive

Screenshots:

Main Menu Blockhead

Description:
By request, a standalone version of the Blockhead display from my Lego Racers GUI mod that adds your Blockhead to the main menu

This standalone version is also positioned differently for a better view of your Blockhead

Changelog:
6/17/21 - 1.0.1: Fixed Blockhead display being layered over the authentication bar

Downloads:

Screenshots:

Lego Racers Ghost Brick Sounds

Description:
This client mod replaces the sounds for moving, rotating, and planting your ghost brick with sounds from Lego Racers, also incudes a replacement for the error sound, and an undo brick sound

If you don't want the undo sound, enter 'clientCmdToggleLRUndoSound();' into the console

Changelog:
6/18/21 - 1.0.1: Fixed custom brick plant sound not playing while on a multiplayer server
Added/enabled undo sound
If you don't want the undo sound, enter 'clientCmdToggleLRUndoSound();' into the console

Downloads:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 05:40:57 PM by Masterlegodude »

Hell yes!

I remember having a similar addon that adds the soundtrack to the main and brick selector menu, and ghost brick sounds. You, my friend, have completed the package!

EDIT:

That's not right.

I found all this mess in the console

Code: [Select]
Client checking Add-On: Client_LegoRacersGUIMod
Loading Add-On: Client_LegoRacersGUIMod (CRC:-1297372237)
Executing Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUIMod/client.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUIMod/gui_audio.cs.
Activating package: LR_GUIMusic
Activating package: LR_GUIAudio
Executing Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUIMod/ui/MM_Blockhead.gui.
ERROR: function declaration failed: MainMenuGui::onWake
Activating package: MMBlockheadDisplay

Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnStartServerLR_n.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnStartServerLR_h.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnStartServerLR_d.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnStartServerLR_i.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnJoinGameLR_n.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnJoinGameLR_h.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnJoinGameLR_d.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnJoinGameLR_i.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnPlayerLR_n.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnPlayerLR_h.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnPlayerLR_d.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnPlayerLR_i.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnOptionsLR_n.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnOptionsLR_h.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnOptionsLR_d.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnOptionsLR_i.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnCreditsLR_n.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using default 'red' texture 'base/data/shapes/red.png'
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnCreditsLR_h.png (download failed, using default texture)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnCreditsLR_d.png (download failed, using default texture)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnCreditsLR_i.png (download failed, using default texture)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnQuitLR_n.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnQuitLR_h.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnQuitLR_d.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Client_LegoRacersGUI/images/btnQuitLR_i.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 07:29:03 PM by Night_Hawk »

I pushed an update to the Blockland Glass upload while it was waiting to be approved and thought it would update the initial file during that point, but i guess the update still has to be approved separately at that time, so until then, use the Google Drive mirror

Alright, both the Blockland Glass and Google Drive uploads are fixed and up to date

Also
I remember having a similar addon that adds the soundtrack to the main and brick selector menu, and ghost brick sounds. You, my friend, have completed the package!
You're probably remembering the ones i posted here ages ago that were of lesser quality, i just got around to updating and optimizing them recently
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 09:44:03 PM by Masterlegodude »