Genuine Question

Author Topic: Genuine Question  (Read 2452 times)

gave up hosting whenever i  became steamID banned

now i just do nothing

I remember back when ambiguous topic titles were a no-no.

I've always been kind of uncreative so I've never played Blockland super duper seriously, it was mostly game modes and the community that really got me hooked. Mostly played a lot of city RP.
At this point the format is kind of stale, it's very time consuming to make anything and there are a lot of games nowadays that scratch the itch of creating something without the pain of making out of legos.

Yes though Blockland/Brickadia truly allow you to form some serious detail but as I struggle creatively so it's always gonna look like Minecraft/Terraria anyways.

ever since i got something to do in my free time & since celau decided to kill a whimpering dog not really no
i occasionally check on the forums and post very rarely at this point

Haha those were good times

i would probably play more if medrp wasn't the only server people play on most of the time

i could swear this was only for the help board

I still play when I have the time and am feeling the mood to build or work on other blockland related content - I'm probably not alone when I say that my drive to play blockland and build/event/mod make has lacked in recent times due to the skimp nature of player activity. Blockland was, is, and still can be an amazing game, all it needs is a little support (mainly in the advertising scene)

i've been decently active on it but i took a break just recently due to burn out

I'll be honest, I don't really play much if at all anymore. Whenever I hop on, it seems like the most popular servers don't have many players if at all connected.

I still have a few gamemodes to finish, when I get to the finish line with them and if patyos is still willing to allow me to borrow his 24/7 server then maybe we can actually provide something for people to do.

I still have a few gamemodes to finish, when I get to the finish line with them and if patyos is still willing to allow me to borrow his 24/7 server then maybe we can actually provide something for people to do.
i would know bb <3