A startling confession, and my attempt to move on...

Author Topic: A startling confession, and my attempt to move on...  (Read 2749 times)

is there room for another ive always been told im a well spirited man
It's a little difficult to be in relations with a spirit, but we can try~

are you and jew bell still a e-couple or was that a thing of the distant past?

are you and jew bell still a e-couple or was that a thing of the distant past?
Oh geeze we parted ways back in 2015-16 I think? I honestly can't remember, not that it matters since we still talk pretty much everyday. Living IRL with my current bf up in the PNW now

Oh geeze we parted ways back in 2015-16 I think? I honestly can't remember, not that it matters since we still talk pretty much everyday. Living IRL with my current bf up in the PNW now
forget yeah. happy 4 u man.  :iceCream: :iceCream:

did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

i know it did cus he fell on me 🙄

That is very unfortunate and I'm sorry but I hope we're trapped here forever (like the next 30 years forever)
maybe I have a masochistic streak.

CBD? Overdose? You must have taken alot. Gosh, why. Why? Sounds pretty wretched. If you want to see God, just take some salvia. Overdosing on CBD is too much. That cant be good for you. That much. CBD.

That is very unfortunate and I'm sorry but I hope we're trapped here forever (like the next 30 years forever)
Assuming the forums will still be up for the next three decades is hopeful thinking tbh
If baddy kicks the bucket hopefully some of his life insurance money will pay for the forums after he croaks lol

I can no longer feel physical pain. Emotionally it was terrifying
CBD? Overdose? You must have taken alot. Gosh, why. Why? Sounds pretty wretched. If you want to see God, just take some salvia. Overdosing on CBD is too much. That cant be good for you. That much. CBD.
Yeah man like a couple spoon fulls while most traditionally large doses are micro in comparison. Being skeeted out on back alley tar heroin didn't help either I guess

So. . . Did you move on?
Are you feeling okay?
Did doctors confirm our are well physically and mentally?
I understand severe of CBD are capable of triggering psychosis.
Understandability, you wouldn’t know if you had it if you did, but did the doctors confirm you were okay. . . Or not?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 09:42:38 AM by soldier101@ »

So. . . Did you move on?
Are you feeling okay?
Did doctors confirm our are well physically and mentally?
I understand severe of CBD are capable of triggering psychosis.
Understandability, you wouldn’t know if you had it if you did, but did the doctors confirm you were okay. . . Or not?
Overall I feel fine, other than the unending torment everything is peachy.
The doctors have thus far been unable to examine me due to my non-corporeal form, however court psychologists have deemed me fit to stand trail for a hit and run last year. Only killed a family of 4, but I have a good excuse, I was drunk

also I couldn't steer.

my monkey brain only remembers avatars well and so i barely know who you are. hi though

my monkey brain only remembers avatars well and so i barely know who you are. hi though
Wow sad, I know who you are :(