opinions on love

Author Topic: opinions on love  (Read 10697 times)

banned for evasion has never happened before, only for repeat violations on alts
it has, a long time ago. when accounts were free, and a copy of the game wasn't a ticket in

it has, a long time ago. when accounts were free, and a copy of the game wasn't a ticket in
Yeah was about to say I don’t remember having to give my steam stuff for my original account.

it is awesome
So. . . If you’re not fuzztoast trolling, from the information in the post. . . You just had love?
You are happy now I assume? You and your partner are doing good? Do you feel like you are reaching a milestone?

So. . . If you’re not fuzztoast trolling, from the information in the post. . . You just had love?
You are happy now I assume? You and your partner are doing good? Do you feel like you are reaching a milestone?
wtf

love is actually kind of overrated. procrastination is like 20% cooler at least

sadly no
i just remembered the forums while playing blockland, went to log in and actually post something
love is actually kind of overrated. procrastination is like 20% cooler at least
true

Unless fuzztoast was just pretending to be handicapped and incapable of fluent communication I think we're good.

wtf
Why wtf? It was a test. Im pretty sure it worked too, as the post above me said, this person can communicate as a normal person.

Apparently you can't post anything without first being accused of being a Fuzztoast alt.

Anyway, no comment

Apparently you can't post anything without first being accused of being a Fuzztoast alt.
You cant post a topic on love with less than two sentences on a account that hasnt posted since 2019 the day after fuzztoast gets banned without raising suspicion. Though the OP has my deepest apologies for the accusations. I was far from the only one suspicious though.

hi fuzzy, can you forget off please and leave us all alone we're completely sick of your stuff.

alternatively if you're not fuzzy, has anyone told you you're not funny?

-snip-
Geez monkey chill. It was funny for some of us. If you would have read the other replies you would have realized its not fuzzy.
Im sorry munkey. We all are. What fuzztoast did is wrong, and we know you have PTSD from it, but seriously, we are safe now.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 01:48:59 PM by soldier101@ »

hi fuzzy, can you forget off please and leave us all alone we're completely sick of your stuff.

alternatively if you're not fuzzy, has anyone told you you're not funny?
dont worry alot of people tell me that i'm not funny

banned for evasion has never happened before, only for repeat violations on alts
wrong. i was wrongly banned for "ban evasion" back in 2011.