Author Topic: Where is everyone these days!?  (Read 1245 times)

It's been a while and I hope all are doing good! Someone at work mentioned BL and it was like a wave of nostalgia hitting me. What's everyone up to!?

smoking dmt and loving bitches

nothin'

someone at work mentioned this? how rare

smoking dmt and loving bitches

Hell yeah! lol

nothin'

someone at work mentioned this? how rare

That's exactly what I thought. They are around the same age as me and also watched Attack of the Show and stuff, and they were like "You ever play that one lego game they showed on AoTS?" And I felt a sense of dread but also nostalgia to even remember. haha
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:51:12 PM by TheRenderMan »

Someone at work mentioned BL
Someone mentioned it irl, how nice.
Im doing good. Job, College, ect. All is well as can be in this world. Wish the Golden age lasted a little longer, So I could have experienced more than the decline.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 12:30:21 PM by soldier101@ »

Well I am hoping to reach out to some of the oldies in here to see if I can maybe get ahold of old files. Possibly the StuntBL stuff. It's been a long time. I lost all my stuff in a house fire back in 2012.

Well I am hoping to reach out to some of the oldies in here to see if I can maybe get ahold of old files. Possibly the StuntBL stuff. It's been a long time. I lost all my stuff in a house fire back in 2012.
If you havent seen it already, kenko's BL addon archive had pretty much everything except private stuff.

If you havent seen it already, kenko's BL addon archive had pretty much everything except private stuff.

Sadly I have talked to Kenko and they appear to not have any StuntBL content in the archive.

Sorry I was getting some milk. What did I miss

That explains why you added me on everything. Although I might have denied you on discord.

That explains why you added me on everything. Although I might have denied you on discord.

Trying to get in touch with people. lol This whole messaging system on here is annoying.