Blockland Forums > General Discussion

What's the appeal of medieval rp's?

(1/8) > >>

von:
At the time of writing this post, Sable's Medieval rp has 32 players, the highest populated server right now, whereas the 2nd highest server has 2 players. I don't usually have a lot of patience for games where you cultivate a status and level up a toon, so that's why I don't give medirp servers the time of day. But for those of you who love that, can you describe what is so fun about the server? I would like to have fun and play with lots of blocklanders at a time too, I just want to know what it is you look forward to in a gamemode like that as you progress in it.

Nigel The Protagonist:
i dont get it, it's basically just a forgetin gmod roleplay server where if you do ANYTHING that upsets them (not wanting to talk to someone, making your character black, etc.) you'll be banned for "failrp"

also on the topic of annoying servers, forget bcs if you like bcs forget you

soldier101@:

--- Quote from: Nigel The Protagonist on July 31, 2021, 09:37:09 PM ---you'll be banned for "failrp"

--- End quote ---
I have been temp banned before There is a limit from trolling and being a jerk. I troll alot on these tryhard servers. I have mastered the line. I haven't been banned this year yet. I love to go on the Medivial rp servers and troll.
There is a specific one with alenguard or whatever. The drawbridge is the perfect ladder to the wall. get on the wall, and poukor to the guard chambers. They always leave the door open on the top wall. The bottom door is always closed, but they think no one can get on the top wall. Steal some armor/weapons. FailRP as guard. Close the drawbridge on random people. Arrest random citizens. As long as you salute the captain of guards and the king no one will be the wiser. It is HYSTERICAL. But uh, ive been banned when I attempted to assasinate the king and it was "failrp". So dont take is too far.

TLDR: They are made for us to troll. Be smart, dont get caught when trolling. It is hysterical finding cracks in the system.

Kelp:
joined, walked around for 15 minutes, left

Crook:
As I get older the more I understand why people like RP. It's about having the opportunity to be a part of an established world and develop your own story in it. You get to have a lot of agency over your own fate, get immersed into your characters backstory, come up with interesting/creative/unique storylines without having to worry about someone running up to you and raping the crouch and jump buttons to death while they kill you for no reason. Unfortunately that's all the average blocklander knows. But that being said an RP server is only as good as it's admins.

--- Quote from: soldier101@ on July 31, 2021, 09:46:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---
This entire post is bannable

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version