Yall see the cwc stuff

Author Topic: Yall see the cwc stuff  (Read 5733 times)

he looks like a 5 year old who got in trouble for writing on the walls in his old mugshot

you can still tell he doesnt ever believe he is in the wrong nowadays, he's probably now praying he gets sentenced to a female only prison so he can rape a bunch more women
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 05:20:16 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

The only 'good' ending Chris could have gotten would have been the dimensional merge actually happening. Sadly, this isn't cwcville. So that was never going to happen.

We witnessed history today

the beginning of the prison saga

degeneracy is a mental illness

Wow looking at that website makes me feel like we're the normalist people ever, so it's like literal mentally handicapped people who have followings and fandoms???

I've never spent the time to go there before and now I'm wishing I hadn't.

he's probably now praying he gets sentenced to a female only prison so he can rape a bunch more women

I've been watching this unfold over the past couple days, stuff's wild and I considered making my own forum thread
chris would also go on to steal $750 from barb and then spend it all within a day, against the emergency protective order
watch the dimensional merge happen right in front of our eyes, chris has completed the love quest but at the cost of everything
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 08:08:14 PM by Mr Queeba »

Sonichu? Boyfriend-less girl? Dimension Merge? What are you talking about? You must be drunk, let's go play some card games in the Game PLACE with Megan!

The only 'good' ending Chris could have gotten would have been the dimensional merge actually happening. Sadly, this isn't cwcville. So that was never going to happen.
the good ending is the reality where he really WAS trolling us and was never autistic

the good ending is the reality where he really WAS trolling us and was never autistic
If Chris just disappeared from the Internet after his "Trolling and Rolling" video he could as well have gotten away with it.

he looks like a 5 year old who got in trouble for writing on the walls in his old mugshot

you can still tell he doesnt ever believe he is in the wrong nowadays, he's probably now praying he gets sentenced to a female only prison so he can rape a bunch more women
this is his old mugshot when he maced the gamestop employee

something that I've been personally wondering: what kind of consequences could chris end up facing? although its rather obvious that a legal defense would argue that chris is mentally disabled, the past stuff that chris has done + the severity of the crime + the fact that chris appears to be aware of their bad behavior (see: lying about stealing money from barb) could very much work against them
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 08:22:10 PM by Mr Queeba »

who the hell is cwc and wtf happened because that office is like 20 minutes from me